Best Ever Keto Donuts Recipe (Just 2 Net Carbs)
Missing donuts since you’ve gone keto?
I’ve been on the hunt for a donut replacement that’s keto and sugar-free. Friends, I think I’ve found the answer to your donut loving cravings. Time to indulge in the best keto donuts recipe!
This yummy keto donut recipe clocks in at just 2 net carbs per donut! WOOHOO! It’s the perfect cake donut that you can make to have on hand for breakfast, snacks, or to grab on the go before work. I love that the ingredients are simple and the taste is a home run!
See how easy it is to make these keto donuts by watching the video below.
*Important note: In the video above, we use 4 – 1/2 cup scoops of almond flour to get the 2 cups total the recipe calls for.
Here are a few recipe tips to keep in mind when making keto donuts:
- After searching for the best donut molds, I came across these silicone molds and purchased them after reading all the amazing reviews on Amazon. The donuts popped right out without having to grease the sides!
- If you are craving chocolate, you can add 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa to your dry ingredients to make a delicious chocolate cake donut.
- I’m a big fan of Lakanto powdered monk fruit Sweetener. I feel like it doesn’t have a strong cooling after taste like some other keto sweeteners. You can grab it directly from Lakanto and save 10% off your order when you use promo code HIP2KETO at checkout!
- If you have kiddos who love sprinkled donuts, I have just the topping for you! These sprinkles were a hit in my house and even better, they’re keto-approved! Use promo code HIP2KETO to save 20% off your purchase!
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
Your tastebuds won't believe you're staying keto after biting into one of these delectable donuts!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener (we used Lakanto Golden)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons butter vanilla extract
Cinnamon Sugar Donut Topping:
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons monkfruit sweetener
- 1/3 cup powdered monkfruit sweetener (we used Lakanto)
- 2 tablespoon heavy whipping cream (or almond milk for dairy-free version)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa (optional, for chocolate icing)
As you can see, you don’t have to give up your favorite treats, you just have to find a way to make them low carb! Try this yummy recipe and let me know what you think.
Warning: You may have to hide these from the kiddos so you get to enjoy some of them yourself! 🤣
My team member, Jenna, gave this recipe a test for me, and here’s what she had to say:
“On my gosh, I’m not sure how you did it, but the whole house smelled like donuts while these were baking. This is such a fun creation and they came out not only beautiful looking, but they were also so flavorful! I never knew donut molds were a thing, but I am so happy they are.
They were easy to make and the whole crew loved them in all their low-carb, sugarless goodness! I will absolutely be making these again soon.” – Jenna