Missing Taco Bell? This Keto Crunchwrap Supreme is a Must Try!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Keto Crunchwrap Supreme is on the menu tonight!
Better than the original!
This keto Crunchwrap Supreme is not only fun to make but it tastes better than the real thing. If you are a Taco Bell fan, then making this at home is going to change your world!
From the seasoned taco meat to the melted cheese sauce to the homemade cheese crisp, these will be a winner for everyone in the family. 🌯
Folding together the keto Crunchwrap Supreme might look a little intimidating, but if I can do it, so can you! I watched a few YouTube videos to make sure I got it right. I also made sure I took some in-process pictures for you to follow along.
Really, the hardest part is just holding it together while you flip it over into the skillet. I definitely had to reassemble and re-flip a few of my crunchwraps, so don’t worry if the same happens to you!
Tips for making the best keto Crunchwrap Supreme:
- You can make the cheese crisps, brown the ground beef, and make the cheese sauce all at once to save time. Get the cheese crisps in the oven, then start the ground beef and cheese sauce. Once everything is cooked, all you have to do is assemble!
- Any keto tortilla or wrap will work. Look for one that is burrito-sized. They usually come in an 8-pack, which is perfect for making 6 keto Crunchwrap Supremes. I used Ole Mexican Foods Xtreme Wellness High Fiber Tortilla Wraps like I did for my Everything Bagel roll ups and they worked perfectly!
- Feel free to get creative with the filling and the toppings. For the filling, you could add in sour cream, guacamole, or hot sauce, or use those as toppings. Diced chicken can also be used in place of ground beef.
- You’ll probably end up with extra cheese sauce. Save it for another use or use it to top your crunchwrap.
Keto Crunchwrap Supreme
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 30 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 40 MINUTES
Keto version of Taco Bell's Crunchwrap Supreme made with a low-carb tortilla and cheese crisp in place of a tostada for a "better than the original" recipe!
For the cheese crisps:
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (freshly shredded)
For the taco meat:
- 1 pound ground beef 80/20
- 2 tablespoons keto taco seasoning
For the cheese sauce:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons full-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (freshly shredded)
For the Keto Crunchwrap Supreme:
- 8 keto tortillas
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 10 oz. bag shredded iceberg lettuce
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- sour cream, optional for topping
“Live Más”, and stay keto while doing so!
My family loved having a keto Crunchwrap Supreme for dinner. I didn’t even tell them that I used a keto tortilla! My husband has a soft spot for Taco Bell and actually did say this was better than the real thing.
The recipe makes six, which is perfect for a family as some people may want two, or one and a half seems to be a good portion size as well. I hope you enjoy this as much as we did!
Here’s what my Hip sidekick Jenna had to say about the keto Crunchwrap Supreme:
“WOW! These are so awesome! I don’t know what the best part is – the cheese crisp, the cheese sauce, the awesome layers! This is probably the most fun ‘restaurant copycat’ recipe I’ve ever made. My daughter regularly orders the Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell, and she says this is even better! I thought these were going to be tricky to make, but this was so easy to follow and they turned out amazing!”
Want more keto copycat recipe ideas? Check out our Wendy’s Copycat Chili recipe!