Easy Keto Crack Chicken Recipe – Use the Instant Pot or Slow Cooker!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Melted cream cheese keto crack chicken with bacon will soon become a family favorite Crockpot or Instant Pot meal.
Your entire family will love this no-fuss, simple-to-make keto crack chicken. It’s a tasty cream cheese chicken recipe that you can serve up in multiple ways to satisfy every member of the family! If you enjoy turning chicken breasts into a hearty comforting family meal, you’ll enjoy this as it’s a staple dish in our house.
The result is an addicting creamy herbed keto crack chicken!
I love the seasoned cheesy sauce and how tender the chicken turns out. Add bacon and chopped green onions to throw it over the top DELICIOUS! My kids love this dinner and it’s something they look forward to.
Keto "Crack" Chicken
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 3 HOURS
total time: 3 HOURS 10 MINUTES
Creamy seasoned chicken that's yummy and addicting using the Instant Pot or the Crockpot!
- 2 pounds raw chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 2 - 8 oz. blocks cream cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon tarragon
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup water or chicken broth
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 slices bacon cooked, crumbled *topping idea
- 3 green onions, sliced *topping idea
Tips for making keto crack chicken:
- You can serve it over zucchini noodles, over cauliflower rice, and it’s even delicious over steamed broccoli!
- If anyone in your family isn’t eating low-carb, they can have this served as a yummy sandwich with a bun. It can be adapted for everyone in the family!
- Any leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days and are great reheated using the microwave.
- I tend to use chicken breasts for this recipe, but I am sure boneless chicken thighs would work as well.
- The seasonings in this chicken are easy to swap and adapt to your taste. For instance, if you don’t have tarragon on hand, dried oregano, rosemary, or an Italian seasoning blend would be an easy sub in.
- For a spicy variation, my husband likes to add chopped jalapeno in addition to onions.
Here’s what my teammate Jenna has to say about keto crack chicken recipe:
“I love how easy this dish is to throw together. It’s fantastic over cauliflower rice! The whole family loved it, and I’ll definitely make it again. It’s creamy, filling, and the best part? Bacon! 👌 You’ll want to make this more than once!”