Keto Christmas Tree Pull Apart Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Keto cheesy garlic breadsticks are the perfect holiday treat.
The most festive keto appetizer ever! 🎄
Want to give your family a little something extra special this Christmas? Why not make this fun Christmas tree pull-apart keto cheesy bread for an appetizer?!
I used our amazingly easy keto dough recipe and kicked it up a few notches for a holiday snack that the entire family will be munching on. They’ll never even realize it’s low carb, it’s that good!
Hip tips for making the best keto Christmas tree pull apart cheesy garlic breadsticks:
- When rolling out your keto dough, place the dough between two pieces of parchment paper. This will prevent it from sticking.
- For the filling, make sure to not melt the butter completely, you just want it softened to have a paste consistency so it spreads evenly over the dough.
- Did you know Kerrygold sells garlic and herb butter? It must be amazing because it’s always sold out at my grocery store, but I’m dying to try it.
- Make sure you roll the dough pretty thin. Since you will have a filling and two layers of dough, you want to be able to twist the “branches” easily with a thinner piece of dough.
- If you want to make this into a heartier appetizer, add pepperoni slices and dip the breadsticks into your favorite keto marinara sauce. I love Rao’s because it’s delicious and has no added sugar, too!
Keto Christmas Tree Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
yield: 10 SERVINGS
prep time: 30 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 55 MINUTES
A delicious keto-friendly seasoned cheesy bread made into the shape of a Christmas Tree for festive flair!
Easy Keto Dough:
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered psyllium husk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Cheesy Garlic Filling:
- 1/2 cup or 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 large teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- shredded parmesan cheese, optional
Who knew keto snacking could be this fun?
This holiday treat will have everyone talking – and is the perfect low-carb appetizer to serve that the entire family can eat and enjoy whether they’re keto or not.
My boys were munching on this the minute I pulled it out of the oven!
Want to make it even more festive for the holidays?
Try using pepperoni and salami slices as “ornaments” on your tree! They pair perfectly with the cheesy garlic breadsticks and are a fun Christmas accent for this keto-friendly appetizer!
My team member Jenna tested this keto Christmas tree breadsticks recipe for me, and here’s what she had to say:
“I absolutely love anything food-related that is Christmas-themed and this does not disappoint! It’s beautiful, fun to make, and tastes great. I can’t wait to make it again and use pepperoni and a little extra cheese on top.”