Make Keto Chocolate Covered Strawberries For Your Valentine
Looking for a keto treat for your low carb sweetie?
This keto-friendly dessert will be the perfect gift for any special occasion. I’ve always been a fan of chocolate-covered strawberries but they’re always loaded with sugar-heavy chocolate… until now!
Introducing keto chocolate covered strawberries!
Living the keto life has never been sweeter!
The crunch from the hard chocolate shell combined with the sweet refreshing strawberries is seriously the perfect low carb dessert. The best part about this recipe is that it can be made with just three ingredients in under 30 minutes.
All you have to do is switch out that carb-heavy chocolate and replace it with a sugar-free keto-approved version, grab some strawberries, a little coconut oil to help smooth out the chocolate (and boost the fat content), and that’s all you need. You can make this beautiful dessert for under $10!
Tips for making the best keto chocolate covered strawberries:
- Clean the strawberries beforehand with a little vinegar to help them last even longer.
- Make sure the strawberries are completely dry before dipping them into the sugar-free chocolate. If they’re wet, the chocolate will not stick and you’ll be left with a goopy mess.
- This time of year strawberries are not as ripe as they are during the summer months, so be sure to pick a carton with the ripest strawberries you can find for a sweeter taste. Avoid strawberries that are a lighter color on the stem as they are not as flavorful.
- Strawberries need to be at room temperature before dipping into chocolate.
- Feel free to top the chocolate covered strawberries with chopped nuts, chocolate drizzle, or unsweetened coconut for added flair.
Keto Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
yield: 24 SERVINGS
prep time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
An easy 3-ingredient keto dessert that can be made ahead of time for any special occasion.
- 2 cartons (approx. 24) fresh strawberries, washed and dried
- 9 oz. bag no sugar added semi-sweet chocolate chips (such as Bake Believe)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Made with love!
These delicious strawberries can be served with our keto charcuterie board for an epic Valentine’s Day snack fest for you and your sweetie. I love how easy they are to make and didn’t cost a fortune, but they look like a million bucks! Make a batch and surprise your kiddos too!