Easy Keto Mixed Berry Cobbler
Love a fruity keto dessert?
Fruit cobbler is a super simple, yet totally satisfying summer dessert that anyone can make in under 30 minutes. This keto berry cobbler is packed with tart flavor from the mixed berries to the sweetness and crunch from the crumble. There’s flavor packed in every delicious spoonful. 😋
To make the best keto berry cobbler, here are a few tips:
- Fresh berries are always my first choice for cobblers, but if you are having a hard time finding fresh, you can use a bag of frozen berries.
- I used small 6 oz. ramekin dishes which helps with making individual-sized portions. If you are wanting to use a larger dish, you could use a 6″x6″ baking dish.
Keto Berry Cobbler
yield: 3 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
Easy yet satisfying low-carb summer berry cobbler all will love.
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Swerve granular
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon Swerve brown
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 4 tablespoons butter, chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Keto berry cobbler is a refreshing summertime dessert the whole family will love!
Kick your feet up and enjoy this easy summertime dessert and all the freshness that comes with the mixed berry base. But get ready for it to be a regular request! 😉
Curb sweet tooth cravings with Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Fat Bombs.