Keto Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf is the Meal Your Dinner Table Has Been Missing
This hearty dish will be a new dinner time favorite!
Meatloaf is such an easy comfort food, anyone can make it! Our keto meatloaf recipe results in a hearty dish full of rich flavors mixed into the ground beef, all topped off with slices of bacon… because everything is better with bacon! 🥓
Keto or not, this bacon-wrapped meatloaf recipe is an easy, keto-friendly dinner the whole family will love.
On colder days, I always loved having meatloaf and mashed potatoes as the perfect comfort food. To make this dish keto, I made some slight modifications to the meat mixture, and usually plate it over some delicious cauliflower mashed “potatoes”. So yummy!
Hip Recipe Tips:
- Halfway through cooking, I would suggest draining some of the grease. This will help from too much excess grease soaking into the meatloaf and affecting the texture.
- You will want to use higher-fat ground beef for our keto meatloaf, as leaner grinds can leave your loaf dry. If you want to use lean meat, you can add some bacon into your meat mix to incorporate some flavorful fats.
Keto Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 60 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 10 MINUTES
If you're craving comfort food, make this hearty and flavorful meatloaf all will love.
- 2 lbs. 80/20 ground beef
- 1/3 cup white onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup crushed pork rinds
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup no-sugar-added ketchup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 slices bacon
Needing a perfect side dish to go with this hearty keto meatloaf? Try these easy cauliflower mashed “potatoes”!