Easy Keto Hamburger Broccoli Casserole
Easy keto casseroles make weeknight meals a family-friendly feast!
This Hamburger Broccoli Casserole is incredibly easy to make on a busy weeknight. Casseroles are great when you’re short on time and budget. With simple ingredients you may already have on hand, this one-skillet meal comes together in under 30 minutes!
Don’t be fooled by its simplicity.
From the first bite, you can taste the rich creamy sauce with the tender broccoli—it just oozes comfort food vibes.
- Fill free to switch out the broccoli with your favorite veggie. This casserole is a staple in my household and I love switching it up based on what I have on hand. You could even add some jalepeños for spice!
- Chopping vegetables is a breeze with the Pro Chopper—it’s such a time saver!
- Make this ahead of time by using a non-stick skillet to sauté the beef and assemble the ingredients in a 9×13 foil pan. Cover and pop it in the freezer until you’re ready to bake.
- Want to make it even heartier? While the casserole is wonderful on its own, you can serve over mashed cauliflower for a filling meal or as a way to re-purpose for leftovers!
Keto Hamburger Broccoli Casserole
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
A super simple keto casserole the whole family will love.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 12oz. bag frozen broccoli
Whether it’s a weeknight family meal or entertaining a large group of guests, this casserole will be a huge hit with even the pickiest of eaters!
If you love this recipe, try out our One Skillet Chicken Pot Pie.