One Skillet Keto Classic Chicken Pot Pie
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Calling all Comfort Food Lovers! This easy chicken recipe is for you.
With a buttery crust and a creamy and savory filling, everyone in the family will be asking for this one-skillet chicken pot pie. This recipe is beyond simple. With the help of one skillet, frozen veggies, and a rotisserie chicken I have cut the time for preparation in HALF. Plus fewer dirty dishes for the parents to wash, which is an even bigger win! And what’s even better – it comes in at only 6 Net Carbs per serving!
We all crave that comfort food and now with this simple keto dinner recipe, you can have that comfort and not feel guilty eating all those carbs.
- If you cannot purchase a rotisserie chicken, you can easily dice up 2 chicken breast and cook in the cast iron beforehand and set aside.
- My love for Cast Iron Skillets is real. This skillet is a perfect size to serve a family of 4.
- Best served hot and fresh out of the oven.
- If your feeling adventurous, try adding spinach or mushrooms. For this pot pie, I just kept it classic but you can create your own.
- ONLY 6 Net Carbs per serving
Note, if you’d like to lower the carb count even further, don’t use a frozen bag of carrots and peas like I did (as those are higher carb veggies), and instead sub with lower-carb veggies like cauliflower rice, spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers, and/or broccoli.
One Skillet Keto Chicken Pot Pie
yield: 10 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 40 MINUTES
total time: 50 MINUTES
The one and only classic Chicken Pot Pie now keto style!
- 3 tablespoons Grass-Fed Butter
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 chopped Celery Stalks
- 1 cup Organic Chicken Stock
- 1 10oz bag frozen peas and carrots
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/2 cups diced rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Chicken Pot Pie is classic comfort food for anyone and now I have made it keto style to take you back to your childhood!
For more easy chicken recipes, be sure to browse here.