Easy and Delicious Keto Pound Cake
Raise your hand if pound cake is your favorite dessert. 🙋
Yep, I love a dense and rich slice of pound cake, and luckily it’s easy to make a keto-friendly version that’s both satisfying and delicious! No need to be an expert baker either, as this recipe is super simple with easy to find ingredients. You’ll whip this up in no time and enjoy a yummy low-carb homemade dessert without a ton of effort – yippee!
Hip Recipe Tips:
- Don’t skip the lemon zest, as it brightens the cake so much (you can use a small amount of lemon extract instead if you prefer).
- Swerve worked great as a keto sweetener in this recipe! You could instead use your favorite powdered sweetener to taste, so check out our Guide to Keto Sweeteners.
- Make sure to grease your loaf pan well with butter before baking to avoid sticking.
- Top your slice of cake with sugar-free whipped cream and fresh berries for a fun addition if desired. (Note: nutritional information below doesn’t reflect these toppings.)
- Feel free to slice your cake and then freeze it for a later date! The cake should last in the freezer for a couple of months if stored covered.
Keto Pound Cake
yield: 10 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 60 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 15 MINUTES
A rich and dense cake that's sure to please any crowd as a delicious low-carb treat!
- 3/4 cup Swerve sweetener
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
What a great basic cake recipe!
You can jazz it up with sugar-free whipped cream and fresh berries if desired. This is such a fun treat to make and share with friends and family, or to keep in the freezer for when you need a slice. It’s sweet and dense, and I love that it was simple to whip up and bake. Enjoy!