Your Oven Called… It Wants You To Bake This Delicious Keto Lemon Pound Cake!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Raise your hand if lemon pound cake is your favorite dessert. 🙋
Yep, I love a dense and rich slice of pound cake, and luckily it’s easy to make a keto-friendly version that’s both satisfying and delicious! No need to be an expert baker either, as this recipe is super simple with easy-to-find pantry ingredients. You’ll whip this up in no time and enjoy a yummy low-carb homemade dessert without a ton of effort – yippee!
Tips for making the BEST keto lemon pound cake:
- Don’t skip the lemon zest, as it brightens the cake so much (you can use a small amount of lemon extract instead if you prefer).
- Make sure to grease your loaf pan well with butter before baking to avoid sticking. As an option, you can add parchment paper too.
- Feel free to slice your cake and then freeze it for a later date! The cake should last in the freezer for a couple of months if stored covered.
Keto Lemon Pound Cake
yield: 10 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 60 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 15 MINUTES
A rich and dense low-carb cake that's easy to whip up!
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated keto sweetener (such as Swerve)
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
What a great low-carb, sugar-free, and gluten-free pound cake recipe!
You can jazz it up with sugar-free whipped cream and fresh berries if desired (note: nutritional information above doesn’t reflect these toppings.)
This is such a fun treat to make and share with friends and family, or to keep in the freezer for when you need a slice. It’s sweet and dense, and I love that it was simple to whip up and bake. Enjoy!
Check out what my sidekick Jenna had to say about this yummy keto lemon pound cake:
“I love the flavor and consistency of this cake! It bakes beautifully and tastes awesome! Even with 4 eggs, it doesn’t have an eggy taste or texture at all! It slices up beautifully and is everything a pound cake should be!”