Easy Keto Crockpot Glazed Ham for the Win!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This crockpot ham is perfect for a special dinner!
Is ham on the menu this week?
Skip the oven and use your Crockpot slow cooker to make your keto glazed ham this year! This is such an easy way to cook your holiday ham with minimal effort while being filled with flavor.
This Crockpot glazed ham recipe is so sweet & tangy!
Making a keto-friendly glaze is super easy and the ham will be so tender and delicious. From the orange peels, ground cloves, and brown Swerve, this glaze screams YUM!
A few tips when making keto Crockpot ham:
- If you choose a boneless ham as I did, I suggest you slice the ham halfway down the middle to create pre-sliced ham so the glaze will get in between each slice.
- This is a slow cooker recipe, but if you’re wanting to cook your ham in the oven instead, then simply roast at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes. This timing is based on a 7 lb. ham.
- “How did you get the top so crispy?!” Glad you asked! One of my new favorite gadgets is my kitchen blow torch. Once the ham is finished and plated, I simply take the sauce and drizzle it over the ham, then grab the torch to crisp up the edges. It would make a great gift for someone who loves to experiment in the kitchen, too!
Keto Glazed Ham in the Crockpot
yield: 9 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 7 HOURS
total time: 7 HOURS 20 MINUTES
Sweet citrus with a hint of cinnamon takes the flavor over the top in this keto-friendly glaze for our slow cooker ham.
- 6-7 lb. boneless ham
Glaze for Ham:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown Swerve
- 2 whole orange peels
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon, or 3 cinnamon sticks
Keto glazed slow cooker ham is a real crowd pleaser!
This ham is sure to be a hit with your family! My favorite part is having leftovers to nibble on for a few days after! 😋 I love using slices in either our keto ham & cheese biscuits or out-of-this-world keto ham & cheese sliders!
My Hip sidekick Jenna gave this recipe a try and here’s what she thought:
“This ham really brought the flavor! My whole house smelled amazing while it was cooking, and my kids kept asking when the ham would be done. Keto or not, this glaze is tops and would be perfect to add to your Easter menu!”