Easy Keto Crockpot Glazed Ham Recipe | Perfect for Special Occasions
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This Crockpot ham is perfect for a special dinner, and wait until you try our keto ham glaze with it.
Crockpot glazed ham deserves a place at your Easter table.
Skip the oven, and use your Crockpot slow cooker to make your keto-glazed ham this year! This is such an easy way to cook your holiday ham with minimal effort while being filled with flavor.
Is ham keto?
Yes! Most deli meats are definitely low-carb and keto. Better yet, ham is flavorful, easy to make, and an all-around crowd-pleaser. It makes for a show-stopping roast for special occasions without setting back your budget.
This slow cooker glazed ham recipe is so sweet & tangy!
Making a keto-friendly glaze is super easy and the ham will be so tender and delicious. From the orange peels, ground cloves, and brown Swerve, this glaze screams YUM!
Get the ham crispy on the outside by using one of my new favorite gadgets -a kitchen blow torch! 🤩
Keto Glazed Ham in the Crockpot
yield: 9 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 7 HOURS
total time: 7 HOURS 20 MINUTES
Sweet citrus with a hint of cinnamon takes the flavor over the top in this keto friendly glaze for our slow cooker ham.
- 6-7 pound boneless ham
Glaze for Ham:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown Swerve
- 2 whole orange peels
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon, or 3 cinnamon sticks
A few tips when making keto Crockpot ham:
- If you choose a boneless ham as I did, I suggest you slice the ham halfway down the middle to create pre-sliced ham so the glaze will get in between each slice.
- This is a slow cooker recipe, but if you’re wanting to cook your ham in the oven instead, then simply roast at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes. This timing is based on a 7 lb. ham.
- “How did you get the top so crispy?!” Glad you asked! One of my new favorite gadgets is my kitchen blow torch. Once the ham is finished and plated, I simply take the sauce and drizzle it over the ham, then grab the torch to crisp up the edges. It would make a great gift for someone who loves to experiment in the kitchen, too!
This keto slow cooker glazed ham is a huge hit!
My favorite part is having leftovers to nibble on for a few days after! 😋
My Hip sidekick Jenna gave this recipe a try and here’s what she thought:
“This keto ham really brought the flavor! My whole house smelled amazing while it was cooking, and my kids kept asking when the ham would be done. Keto or not, this glaze is tops and would be perfect to add to your Easter menu!”
Make this keto green bean casserole as a yummy side dish!