Easy 90 Second Keto Bread
You’re in luck because this 90-second keto bread is the perfect substitute for either sliced bread or an English muffin. And while keto bread gets a bad rep for being flavorless or having a texture that’s too grainy, I’ve put together a perfectly flavorful bread you can use for breakfast and lunch with a wonderful fresh taste and great texture. And even better? It’s only 4 net carbs!
After testing so many different keto bread recipes, I’ve finally created a recipe with the perfect balance to allow the bread to be moist while still holding its shape. I have found that using almond and coconut flour together helps balance the graininess in keto bread. Additionally, incorporating Everything But the Bagel Seasoning really brings in that punch of flavor keto bread is typically missing.
- Melt your butter first in a microwavable dish to prevent the bread from sticking around the edges.
- Try adding different seasonings to create new bread flavors (I can’t wait to try caraway seed).
- Here is a great square ramekin to use for the typical bread shape. Using a mug or any microwavable dish is completely fine, too.
- Keto 90-second bread is best fresh. Plus, who doesn’t love fresh bread?
Easy 90-Second Keto Bread
yield: 1 SERVINGS
prep time: 2 MINUTES
total time: 2 MINUTES
Flavorful low-carb bread in 90 seconds flat.
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- pinch of salt
- sprinkle of Everything but the Bagel Seasoning (optional)
Oh my YUM!
This 90-second keto bread is so good, it’s about to become your new, easy staple! Whether you’re rushing out the door, or you have all the time in the world and need some bready goodness, this will be your new, deliciously simple way to crush those cravings. Enjoy!
If you’re a fan of Keto bread, try out this Low-Carb Focaccia Bread!