A NEW Keto Lifestyle Bowl Just Launched at Chipotle
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
You may be happy to hear that Chipotle just launched a new collection of Lifestyle Bowls, just in time for keto New Year’s Resolutions!
The new line includes a Keto Salad Bowl that’s filled with romaine lettuce, barbacoa, fajita veggies, green salsa, and guacamole. You can also choose the following other lifestyle bowls below that will help keep your keto diet in check!
- Keto Salad Bowl: Romaine lettuce, carnitas, red salsa, cheese, and guacamole.
- Nutrition: 585 Calories | 42g Fat | 6g Net Carbs | 31g Protein
- Whole30 Salad Bowl: Romaine lettuce, carnitas, fajita veggies, tomato salsa, and guacamole.
- Nutrition: 490 Calories | 34g Fat | 9g Net Carbs | 26g Protein
- Paleo Salad Bowl: Romaine lettuce, barbacoa, fajita veggies, green salsa, and guacamole.
- Nutrition: 440 Calories | 29g Fat | 11g Net Carbs | 27g Protein
Wanna get your hands on one of these bowls?
Keep in mind that these new Lifestyle Bowls are exclusively available through the Chipotle mobile app and on the Chipotle website for in-restaurant pickup or delivery. Even better, you can get free delivery through January 7th, 2018, with a $10 order at participating locations! No promo code is needed to redeem; the offer will automatically be applied at checkout.