Starbucks-Inspired Keto Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Copycat Recipe
Skip the Starbucks line, and save money and carbs by enjoying this yummy beverage at home!
This Starbucks inspired homemade keto pumpkin cream cold brew recipe is a delicious seasonal drink you’ll FALL in love with. Imagine all the yummy flavors of pumpkin pie in a delicious low-carb cold brew. You don’t even have to leave your home (or change out of your comfy pajamas) to grab one.
Hip Tip: For all the best keto drinks and smoothies, be sure to bookmark this page.
I love a yummy Starbucks drink just as much as the next gal, however, their pumpkin cream cold brew clocks in at 31g of sugar and 31g of carbs. WOAH! 😱
Our keto copycat recipe has only 5.1g net carbs per 16oz serving! WOOHOO!
This simple keto pumpkin cream cold brew recipe can be made in under 10 minutes and it will taste just like you ordered it through the drive-up at Starbucks. It’s SO good!
Tips for making the BEST keto pumpkin cream cold brew at home:
- I use my immersion blender when whipping up the heavy cream. It’s so handy!
- I typically buy pre-made cold brew to save time and keto-fy it at home. For this recipe, give La Colombe a try as it has only 1g net carbs per serving compared to higher counts with other brands.
Keto Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
yield: 1 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Here's our delicious keto-friendly copycat of Starbucks Pumpkin Cold Brew drink that you can make at home.
- 1 cup of cold brew (I used La Colombe, but you can make your own)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1-2 tablespoons Monk Fruit sweetener (based on your sweetness preferences)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Sugar-free French Vanilla syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pumpkin pie spice, optional to sprinkle over froth
Flavors of pumpkin spice, but no Starbucks price!
It’s pretty easy to make some of your favorite treats at home for much cheaper and oh so low carb! Give this yummy Starbucks-inspired keto pumpkin cream cold brew a try and tell me what you think… you may even like it better than Starbucks! 🎃
Here’s what my sidekick Jenna had to say about this recipe:
“I can’t get enough of all things pumpkin so you know I loved this yummy Starbucks dupe! It’s so easy to make and my blender made it froth right up. I felt like I was drinking fall in a cup. The monk fruit really gave it the pop of sweetness I wanted without all the added carbs.”