Sweet & Savory Low-Carb Peach Glazed Pork Chops
Sweet + savory = keto heaven!
Looking for a delicious keto-friendly meal that will take care of your sweet and savory cravings? We’re taking on a traditionally savory entree and sweetening it with some fruity flavors for a flavor experience like no other. Our keto peach pork chops were an absolute hit at my house and I know you’ll be hooked after one bite!
These peach pork chops have a punch of sweetness combined with savory spices to balance everything into this delicious keto-friendly meal. Outstanding on their own, I served these yummy pork chops with green beans and mashed cauliflower for a perfect low carb dinner.
Here are a couple of recipe tips to keep in mind when making keto peach glazed pork chops:
- Pork chops are fully cooked when the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. To avoid the guessing game, I used a handy meat thermometer to check for doneness.
- ChocZero has opened the door for enjoying fruit flavors while keeping it keto. Their peach syrup is bringing in all the sweet without all the added sugar.
- I add my feta cheese right when I get the pork chops out of the oven so it’s not completely melted but if you want to add your cheese before you place the cast-iron under the broil you can and you will get that melted cheese coated over the chops which are delish!
Keto Peach Pork Chops w/ Green Beans
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 20 MINUTES
Savory seasoned pork chops glazed with low carb peach sauce.
- 4 boneless pork chops, appox. 2 lbs.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 5 sprigs of thyme
- 4 basil leaves, diced
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- crumbled feta cheese (optional)
Keto Peach Sauce:
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 3-4 tablespoons ChocZero Peach Syrup (4 tablespoons if you want a stronger peach flavor)
- 2 tablespoons brown Swerve
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
This recipe is simply drool-worthy!
When I wasn’t busy devouring these perfectly peach pork chop chunks (say that 5 times fast!), I had to stop and admire how this otherwise bland cut of meat could take on the most tantalizing flavors.
Normally I would think of keto-friendly peach syrup as a sweet treat topping, but I can’t wait to find more ways to apply it in other savory dishes. Any suggestions, friends?
My team member, Jenna, gave this recipe a test for me, and here’s what she had to say:
“These turned out so perfect! I really love that ChocZero syrup and that you made it into a glaze. I used asparagus instead of green beans and it worked out beautifully with the same directions. The pork chops were done perfectly and the veggies, too.
But OH that sauce! It’s so good! I love that the erythritol cooks down and you can’t even tell it isn’t brown sugar in there!” – Jenna
Keep the fruit flavors strong with keto banana pudding cheesecake for dessert!