Keto Shamrock Shake – McDonald’s Copycat Recipe
This iconic shake only comes around once a year… until now.
Thank your lucky clover, now you can slurp down an epic, minty McDonald’s-inspired keto Shamrock shake whenever your heart desires a sweet treat! ☘️
Pick up a medium Shamrock Shake at your local McDonald’s and you also pick up 91g of net carbs—YIKES! I bet you’re not feeling so lucky anymore?! Have no fear, our recipe offers all the glorious flavors of the McDonald’s version with only 4g net carbs per serving! Yippie!
Hip Recipe Tips:
- Freeze leftover coffee in an ice cube tray. Then use the frozen “coffee cubes” in place of regular ice for a dynamite mint frappuccino! Add a squirt of sugar-free chocolate syrup, and it’s just like you’re enjoyng a Starbucks Thin Mint Frap but without all of the carbs—YUM!
- You could also add in some chunks of sugar-free dark chocolate to make a mint chocolate chip version of this keto shake.
Keto Shamrock Shake (McDonald's Copycat)
yield: 2 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
This refreshing and sweet shake has all the delicious minty flavor without the carbs!
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup ice
- 4 tablespoons (2 oz.) cream cheese, block variety
- 3-4 tablespoons erythritol, confectioners (adjust according to sweet tooth)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure mint extract (adjust according to desired mintiness)
- xanthan gum, optional (for extra thickening)
- green food coloring, optional
- whipped cream for topping, optional
Don’t be alarmed by the high total carb count!
Fiber and erythritol do not affect blood sugar in the same way that regular carbs do, so we subtracted them from the total carb count. You’ll see that the net carbs are much lower once you remove the sugar alcohols.
Even the kiddos will adore this sugar-free shake!
Everyone will gobble up this keto shamrock shake the moment it’s finished blending. What a fun way to celebrate springtime with a sugar-free and refreshing treat. Enjoy!
Love copycat recipes? Try our keto Wendy’s chili knockoff!