Fresh and Light Lemon Roasted Chicken Recipe
Ready for something light and fresh-tasting? I present lemon roasted chicken!
Grab a couple of lemons, herbs, olive oil, and chicken and check out this recipe for Lemon Roasted Chicken! It’s a comforting and simple dish that’s full of flavor.
Lemon Roasted Chicken
yield: 6 SERVINGS
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons (one lemon juiced, one lemon sliced)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasonings
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 3 pounds chicken breasts (can also use thighs)
- fresh rosemary, if desired
What a lovely and easy to make family meal idea!
Feel free to use both chicken breasts and thighs if desired. You can also serve with additional roasted veggies. I paired this chicken with some roasted Brussels sprouts and a big salad. Such an easy and flavorful meal! Enjoy.