This No-Bake Keto Yogurt Cream Pie Has a Cookie Crust!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Whip up an easy keto yogurt pie for a cool and fruity treat!
Hooray for a creamy frozen dessert option that’s low carb and oh so YUM!
You’ve gotta taste this fluffy strawberry yogurt pie, as it tastes similar to the simple Cool Whip pies popular in the 80s and 90s, except mine has a keto makeover!
Your kids will flip for this healthier version as it appeals to keto and non-keto eaters, and it’s honestly pretty simple to make too.
If you’re looking for a simple dessert (and have already overdone it with the pumpkin recipes this season), give this berry-bursting pie a try instead!
I love the whipped texture and the frozen yogurt with strawberry purée is way yummy. The crust reminds me of a graham cracker-type crust.
This is a refreshing treat using keto ingredients that I think you’ll love!
Tips for making easy no-bake keto yogurt cream pie:
- Make sure to pick a plain keto-friendly yogurt that doesn’t have lots of added sugar. I am using Two Good yogurt. Another clean brand we like is Maple Hill.
- I whipped up my heavy whipping cream first before mixing it together with the yogurt so it would be fluffy. I did spot a keto-friendly Cool Whip alternative called Truwhip Keto, so that may be an option if you’re looking for a super simple prep. Keep in mind that Truwhip has more carbs than actual whipping cream.
- If you’d like to use raspberries or blueberries, those are other fruity and totally keto-friendly filling ideas too!
- Frozen berries would be a great option as well in case fresh isn’t available. Just substitute in equal amounts of thawed berries.
Keto Strawberry Yogurt Cream Pie
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
A creamy Greek yogurt frozen pie with strawberry purée and a butter cookie crust.
For the pie crust:
- 2 packages keto butter cookies (about 1 1/2 cups crumbs)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
For the whipped cream:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon monk fruit granular sweetener (such as Lankanto)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the strawberry yogurt:
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries, pureed in the blender
- 1 1/2 cups plain, no sugar added greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons keto monk fruit sweetener (such as Lankanto)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
This keto frozen yogurt pie is “lick the bowl” GOOD!
I actually could not stop eating that fluffy whipped cream filling while whipping this up. It tastes heavenly with the sweetened yogurt and strawberries. In fact, I actually recommend sampling as you go to make sure it’s sweetened to your preferred taste. 😋
Here’s what my teammate Jenna thought of this keto strawberry frozen yogurt pie:
“Yum! This is the kind of dessert that will have you licking the spoon, that filling is just so good! While making, it smells delightfully fruity with those freshly puréed strawberries. This is another dessert recipe where my kids gobbled it up without once asking if it was keto! I call that a MOM WIN!”