This Keto Pumpkin Roll Recipe is Easier Than It Looks to Make (Seriously!)
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This yummy keto pumpkin roll gives you the taste of a pumpkin pie but in a cake form!
Looking for a delicious keto dessert?
This keto pumpkin roll is to die for! This dessert gives you all the pumpkin flavor you’ve been craving. The rich taste you get in every bite will have your mouth watering. And guess what? It comes in at under 5 net carbs per serving, so you’ll be able to enjoy this low-carb treat while still sticking to your keto diet!
Don’t worry – this keto pumpkin roll may look fancy and complicated, but it’s easier to make than it may seem!
The rolling of the cake can get a little tricky but if you follow the tips, it should stay together without cracking. This keto pumpkin roll recipe has been tested and retested many times to get it perfect for you!
Another bonus with this recipe is that you can make this ahead of time and freeze it. If your life is anything like mine, my time is precious, so anything I can make ahead of time is an instant win for me.
Keto Pumpkin Roll
yield: 10 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
This keto pumpkin roll is a luscious dessert that you can make ahead of time!
Pumpkin Roll Cake:
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup Swerve brown
- 1/3 cup Swerve granular
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese (1 block, room temperature)
- 1/2 cup Swerve confectioners
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Don’t be alarmed by the high total carb count!
Fiber and erythritol, the main ingredient in Swerve, do not affect blood sugar in the same way that regular carbs do, so we’ve subtracted them from the total carb count. You’ll see that the net carbs are much lower once you remove the sugar alcohol and fiber.
Tips for making the best keto pumpkin roll:
- To keep the roll from cracking, you’ll roll it up while it’s still warm and then carefully unrolled it to add the filling. It might crack a little while unrolling, so just go slow. The filling will help keep it together and the longer you let it chill in the fridge, the better it will hold its shape. If it does crack, it’s okay. It’ll still taste good!
- This roll can be made 2 weeks ahead of time and stored in the freezer until ready to serve! Just defrost it in the fridge the day before you plan to serve it.
- I used a combination of different forms of Swerve sweetener in this recipe to still have that sweetness but not an overpowering sugar taste. I used the brown Swerve and Swerve granular in the cake, and then Swerve confectioners in the filling and dusting over top.
Make this keto pumpkin roll the centerpiece of your dessert table!
If you want to give the illusion that you baked in the kitchen all day making this gorgeous and scrumptious swiss roll, then this is the recipe for you! Your family and friends will be talking about it for days and coming back for second and third helpings.
My Hip sidekick Jenna made this keto pumpkin roll, too, and here’s what she had to say about it:
“This roll is amazing; the perfect fall dessert. It is not overly sweet, and the filling is spectacular (trust me, I was eating it by the spoonfuls before adding it to the cake)! It slices up beautifully and looks as good as it tastes. This is one the whole family loved, and I can’t wait to make it again!”
Can’t get enough of pumpkin treats? Try this easy keto pumpkin cheesecake!