Keto Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls are the Ultimate Keto Comfort Food!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Bring on fall with these keto pumpkin cinnamon rolls!
If you love fall treats, these keto pumpkin cinnamon rolls are for you!
It doesn’t get any better than keto cinnamon rolls with a flavorful pumpkin filling. These are the epitome of sinfully sweet keto comfort food.
The dough for these cinnamon rolls is made with a sweetened fathead dough but I swear you’d never know that’s what was used in these cinnamon rolls. It tastes just like you’d expect regular cinnamon roll dough to taste. And for those non-keto people in your life, we do have this version over on Hip2Save.com.
Your new favorite keto treat!
These are so easy to make and so tasty. The filling is made with pumpkin puree, keto brown sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice for the perfect flavor combo.
After baking the keto pumpkin cinnamon rolls, they’re topped with a rich keto cream cheese frosting to make them even better. I love cream cheese frosting on cinnamon rolls, it’s my favorite!
Keto Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
yield: 9 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 26 MINUTES
total time: 46 MINUTES
Sweeten fathead dough rolled around a spiced pumpkin filling finished with a cinnamon cream cheese frosting.
- 1 3/4 cups mozzarella shredded
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup granular keto sweetener
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup keto brown sweetener
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or just cinnamon, if you don't have this spice blend)
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup keto confectioners sweetener
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a 9x9 inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
For the Fathead Dough:
In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, melt together mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in 30-second intervals until fully melted, about 90 seconds to 2 minutes.
Add in almond flour, baking powder, egg, vanilla, and sweetener. Mix until well-combined. You might find it's easier to mix by hand.
Chill the dough in the fridge for about 20 minutes or in the freezer for 10 minutes. Then roll out the dough between two pieces of wax paper or saran wrap (or press the dough out with your fingers) to form a large rectangle about 8x12 inches to 8x14 inches.
Spread the pumpkin puree evenly over the dough. Sprinkle the pumpkin puree with the keto brown sweetener and pumpkin pie spice.
Starting on the long side, carefully roll the dough tight to form a log. Using a serrated knife, slice the log into nine cinnamon rolls. Place the rolls in the prepared 9x9 inch square baking dish. Bake for 24 to 26 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool about 10 to 15 minutes before frosting.
For the Cream Cheese Frosting:
While the cinnamon rolls are baking, make the frosting. Using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, and keto confectioners sweetener until smooth. Taste the frosting and add an additional 1 to 2 tablespoons of sweetener if desired. If you want a thinner frosting, add an additional 1 to 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream or water.
Once cinnamon rolls have cooled, generously top with cream cheese frosting. Enjoy!
Yield: 9 cinnamon rolls, Serving Size: 1 cinnamon roll with frosting
Amount Per Serving: 234 Calories | 19.9g Fat | 25.3g Total Carbs | 1.9g Fiber | 1.4g Sugar | 20g Sugar Alcohol | 10.2g Protein | 3.4g Net Carbs
Tips for making the best keto pumpkin cinnamon rolls:
- Chill the dough in the fridge for about 20 minutes or in the freezer for 10 minutes to make it easier to roll out. You can also just spread the dough out with your fingers – that’s what I did!
- You can use just cinnamon if you don’t have pumpkin pie spice.
- If you want a sweeter frosting, feel free to add more keto confectioners sweetener. If you want a thinner frosting, more like a glaze, reduce the cream cheese to 4 ounces and then add an additional 1 to 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream or water.
- These reheat beautifully! If you don’t think you’re going to eat them all at once, you might want to frost them as you’re eating them, then you can reheat them one at a time and then frost them as you go. Otherwise, the frosting will melt when you’re reheating.
Make these for your next brunch!
Cinnamon rolls are the perfect brunch food. Or have them for breakfast or even a dessert. I love them with coffee too. There’s nothing better than warm keto pumpkin cinnamon rolls with a hot cup of coffee!
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!
Here’s what my Hip sidekick Lina had to say about these keto pumpkin cinnamon rolls:
“Wow, what a great use of sweetened fathead dough! This is a great keto recipe for pumpkin spice fans. These are rich cinnamon rolls that are full of flavor. I love the delicious cream cheese frosting!” YUM!”
If you love this recipe, you have to try our original keto cinnamon roll recipe!
It was delicious even though mine wasn’t very pretty. 😊😊😊
SO glad you enjoyed this recipe, Annette! 🎃🤗