Our Keto Pumpkin Bread is the Best, Easy One-Bowl Recipe
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This is the keto pumpkin bread that you won’t be able to stop eating!
Who could resist a slice of keto pumpkin bread?
Satisfy those pumpkin cravings with this sweet and spiced keto bread! One thing I desperately find myself missing on keto is a quick bread. I was raised on banana, zucchini, and pumpkin bread, and some of my earliest baking memories are of making quick breads.
Quick breads are so delicious and simple to make — so easy, you can mix the ingredients by hand in one bowl!
The only downside is the ridiculous amount of sugar in the traditional quick bread recipes. To keto-fy, I used a keto confectioners sweetener in this recipe and the sweetness is perfect. It tastes exactly like the quick bread loaves I grew up eating!
Make enough to share…
This keto pumpkin bread didn’t last long in my house and I’ll admit that it was me who ate most of it! 🙈 I couldn’t help myself! My favorite way to eat this bread is to toast it and then slather it in butter. Yum! 😋
Feel free to get creative with the toppings or mix-ins. I topped one of my loaves with pumpkin seeds, but you could also do sugar-free chocolate chips, walnuts, or pecans. Feel free to mix these items into the batter prior to baking as well. Just note that mix-ins could potentially change the baking time.
Keto Pumpkin Bread
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 60 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 10 MINUTES
Easy quick bread with rich pumpkin and warm spices including cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup keto confectioners sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, optional (as a topping)
Tips for making the most amazing keto pumpkin bread:
- Line the bread loaf pan with parchment paper or make sure you grease it really well to avoid sticking.
- I used a 9×5 bread loaf pan for this recipe. An 8×4 bread pan will also work, but the baking time will likely be slightly longer to cook through. The bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- If you don’t have fall spices on hand (like nutmeg, ginger, and cloves), you can always substitute those for pumpkin pie spice.
This bread is all the flavors of fall. 🍂
If you love quick breads as much as I do, this recipe is for you! You probably already have all the ingredients on hand to make this keto pumpkin bread.
I can’t think of a better way to enjoy flavors of the season. Enjoy!
My Hip sidekick Lina made this keto pumpkin bread, and here’s what she had to say:
“OMG what a great keto bread! It came out perfectly delicious and sweet, but not overly sweet. I really loved it topped with butter. The spices and pumpkin made it extra special and comforting. This makes your kitchen smell delicious and it’s so easy to whip up in one bowl.”
Check out our recipe for the best Lemon Zucchini Bread ever!