Make Edible Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Dough – Just Grab a Spoon!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
You won’t want to wait to try this low carb and safe to eat keto cookie dough!
One of the best things about baking cookies is sneaking a few bites of the DELICIOUS cookie dough. As we all know, eating raw cookie dough isn’t such a good idea because the uncooked eggs and flour could possibly contain bacteria that could make you sick. So I decided to come up with a solution for that!
Introducing edible keto cookie dough!
Grab a spoon for this keto dessert!
If you’re like me and leave a scoop of cookie dough in the bowl to enjoy while the cookies are baking, then this peanut butter keto cookie dough recipe is for you! The smooth rich taste of the peanut butter combined with the crunch of the mixed chopped nuts is a winning combination. It literally tastes just like a peanut butter cookie and is totally safe to eat.
Prefer chocolate chip cookies? These fat bombs are just like bites of classic chocolate chip cookie dough!
A few tips for making the best keto edible cookie dough:
- Store keto edible cookie dough in the refrigerator for 1 week or in the freezer for 2 months.
- I love ChocZero sugar-free syrups and used them in this recipe but feel free to use any keto-friendly syrups that you like.
- Love chocolate?! Add in your favorite no-sugar-added chocolate chips for added flavor.
- Avoiding dairy? Skip the heavy cream and use unsweetened coconut milk instead!
Keto Peanut Butter Edible Cookie Dough
yield: 24 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
This delicious low carb cookie dough is filled with peanut buttery goodness and is safe to eat raw.
- 1/2 cup crunchy unsweetened almond butter
- 2 tablespoon sugar-free peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free syrup (I used ChocZero Maple Pecan)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 teaspoons brown keto granular sweetener (I used Swerve)
- 1/2 cup unflavored protein powder (I used Isopure)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped (optional)
Warning… you may have to hide this keto treat!
I love that I can go grab a jar of keto edible cookie dough when I’m craving something sweet. Do you know who else loved it? My boys were obsessed with this yummy keto snack and couldn’t keep their spoons out of the jar. I think next time I’m going to have to hide it in the back of the refrigerator or make a second batch just for them.
Here’s what my teammate Taylor had to say after making this edible keto cookie dough:
“Holy cow, I could eat the entire jar of this stuff! It was so so delicious and really did have that authentic cookie dough texture. The macadamia nuts gave it the perfect amount of crunch, and I’m a huge peanut butter fan so I loved how strong that flavor was in this. It was nice to try a keto dessert that I’ve never had before and I really love that I didn’t even have to turn on my oven and do any baking! Next time I’m going to add chocolate chips to the recipe. YUMMO!”