Make an Epic Hot Dog Board with All The Fixings, Including Keto Hot Dog Buns!
As an Amazon Associate, Hip2Keto earns a small commission from qualifying purchases in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
We tried these keto hot dog buns that are perfect for making the best low-carb hot dog bar!
Jump on this trendy hot dog board idea keto style!
If you’re wanting a delicious and creative method to serve grilled hot dogs for dinner, consider compiling a drool-worthy tray of keto-friendly hot dog toppings and condiments charcuterie board style. This way everyone can create their own low-carb hot dog masterpiece- and keto hot dog buns are even included!
Taking the time to place the hot dog toppings in small bowls or ramekins is the key to making this board have such a beautiful presentation. Then just arrange them in an appealing way along with your grilled hot dogs and buns.
How fun would this idea be for football-watching food?!
Tip: Not sure which condiments are keto approved? Be sure to check out this helpful post on the best keto condiments!
Here are some fun keto hot dog topping ideas to consider:
Tips for making the best keto hot dog board:
- I am using Keto Culture hot dog buns. They taste so similar to traditional hot dog buns! I was able to easily find them in-store at Walmart – hooray! You could also put out some lettuce for a lettuce-wrapped hot dog experience instead if you prefer.
- In order to keep the hot dogs warm and buns fresh, I recommend placing all your toppings and condiments first on the board. That part takes the longest, and then after that grill your hot dogs and serve right away!
- Another helpful option is to buy these warming hot dog pouches from Amazon.com. If you’re doing a large event these may be handy to keep dogs warm longer.
- Are you curious about my pretty oversized tray? It can be found on Target.com, and I truly love it and incorporate it into my decor when it’s not being used. Any large tray, cutting board, or sheet pan would be excellent for this idea.
- Pick a higher-quality hot dog. While you can opt for your favorite hot dog brand, these Applegate organic uncured all beef hot dogs are an excellent choice for keto because they are grass-fed, high in healthy fats, and carb-free. They also taste delicious!
Keto Hot Dog Board
yield: 10 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Oversized tray with hot dogs, keto-friendly toppings, and keto hot dog buns.Brought to you by Hip2Keto.
I love this keto hot dog entertaining idea!
My keto board looks fancy, but honestly, it was so fun and easy to compile. I was inspired to make a keto version of a Chicago dog with a pickle slice, mustard, onion, sliced tomato, peppers, a dash of celery salt, and poppyseed.
This tasted fantastic, and would be great for keto and non-keto eaters alike!
Love spicy hot dogs? Grill these cheesy jalapeño dogs as well!