Rich Keto Fudge Made With Coconut Milk
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
You’re going to fall head over heels for this easy keto fudge recipe using coconut milk!
If you’re a chocolate and coconut person, this recipe is for you!
Our keto fudge recipe is super easy to make, and if you’ve been doing keto for a while, you probably already have the ingredients on hand. It’s the perfect treat when you’re craving something sweet and need that chocolate fix.
A chocolate lover’s dream!
To be honest, this is the first time I’ve ever made fudge but it definitely won’t be the last. When I was a kid, fudge was my favorite treat. I remember getting plates of goodies around the holidays from friends and family, and I’d always go for the fudge.
Since starting keto, I couldn’t tell you the last time I had a piece of fudge. I don’t know why I didn’t try making a keto version sooner! While his recipe for keto coconut milk fudge is simple, the hardest part is just waiting for it to set.
Tips for making the best keto fudge:
- Drain out the liquid from the canned coconut. It doesn’t have to be perfect, but if you end up with too much extra liquid, the fudge might not set up correctly. This happened to me on my first attempt. Usually, if you open the bottom of the can, that’s where the liquid is and then you can pour it off. If you open the top, then use a spoon to scoop the more solid coconut milk out of the can, leaving the liquid on the bottom.
- Another factor in getting fudge to set is how long you let it simmer. I also learned this the hard way and didn’t cook my fudge long enough the first time around. I let the fudge simmer on low for about 15 to 20 minutes and that seemed to do the trick!
- If you like a sweeter fudge, you can increase the keto sweetener to a 1/3 cup from a 1/4 cup.
- I added toasted coconut flakes to one batch and that was delicious! If you’re a coconut person, I highly recommend it!
- This fudge is pretty rich. I cut it into 16 pieces but you could easily cut the squares in half to get 32 pieces, which I think is still a decent serving size.
Keto Coconut Milk Fudge
yield: 16 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
Simple keto fudge made with coconut milk, no-sugar-added chocolate chips, and keto confectioners sweetener.
You could share, but why not keep it all for yourself!
This keto coconut milk fudge did not last long in my house. Even the batches that didn’t quite set up got eaten pretty fast! And because it’s so easy to make, you can have it as a treat any time of the year!
Here’s what my Hip sidekick Jenna had to say about this keto coconut milk fudge:
“So creamy and good, I can’t believe how fool-proof this recipe is! It’s so easy to throw together, then just let it sit and wait to enjoy. I think the topping really made this stand out even more, I would suggest adding the toasted coconut or if you prefer, some sliced almonds would be yummy too. The kids loved this fudge and never once asked if it was keto so I will definitely be making this again!”
If you thought that was easy, here’s an even simpler keto fudge recipe!