Keto Coffee Cake Will Be Your New Favorite Breakfast Treat
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Meet your coffee’s new BFF!
Sometime’s you just need a delicious treat to go along with your morning coffee. This keto coffee cake is packed with all the sweet and cinnamon flavor you love, but without all the added carbs and sugar. It’s so yummy, you’ll find yourself snacking on a slice of keto coffee cake even when it’s well past morning! 😋
Cinnamon sugar flavor you can savor!
If I’m being honest, the cake portion of this recipe is rich, buttery, and moist, but that the crumbled topping is my favorite part. 😍 The sweet and slightly crunchy crumble with accents of warm cinnamon simply can’t be beat!
It may be called a keto coffee cake, but in case you’re wondering, it doesn’t actually have any coffee in it — it just pairs perfectly with a hot cup of coffee. ☕️
Hip tips for making the best keto coffee cake:
- With the sweetened crumble on top, it poses a risk of burning the top before the cake is cooked through so be sure to cover your baking pan with foil to prevent the burn.
- I used a blend of both Swerve and Monk Fruit to balance the sweetness without the cooling effect. If you have a sweetener of choice, follow our conversion guide for popular keto sweeteners and adjust the measurements accordingly.
- Allow the cake to fully cool before cutting into it so it has time to set and firm up into that velvety quick bread texture.
Keto Coffee Cake
yield: 9 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 40 MINUTES
total time: 60 MINUTES
A delicious keto coffee cake that is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dessert. This cake has all the cinnamon and sweet flavors you'll love without all the added carbs and sugar.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup keto granular sweetener (I used Swerve)
- 1/2 cup monk fruit golden granular sweetener (I used Lakanto)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon brown keto sweetener (I used Swerve)
- 1 tablespoon keto granular sweetener (I used Swerve)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
Each piece is a slice of low carb heaven!
I cannot express just how delicious this keto coffee cake is for breakfast or even as a sweet treat for an afternoon dessert. It’s surprisingly easy to make and tastes like it’s made fresh from a bakery.
Serve it with a nice hot cup of coffee and you’ll have a sweet keto comfort food dessert that the entire family will love!
Here’s what my teammate Jenna had to say after making this keto coffee cake:
“I love the crunch topping with the moist cake underneath! This was fantastic with my morning coffee, and I love any excuse for eating cake for breakfast. This was easy to make, oh so delicious, and my kitchen smelled amazing while it was baking. It truly is my coffee’s new BFF!”