Keto “Christmas Crack” Pecan Toffee
Love the popular holiday treat known as “Christmas Crack”?
Now you can make your own keto “Christmas Crack” pecan toffee! It’s an addicting toffee often made during the holidays with lots of butter, sugar, and chocolate! If you’re having a candy craving this Christmas, make a batch of this easy Pecan Toffee to keep your Keto lifestyle on track!
This is a delicious, low carb dessert, and it also happens to be super easy to make.
Hip recipe tips for making Christmas “Crack” Pecan Toffee:
- For the chocolate, I used two Lily’s chocolate bars. They’re sweetened with stevia and super YUMMY. They also melt nicely in the microwave to pour over your toffee layer.
- Feel free to also sweeten with your favorite keto sweetener. I used 1/2 cup of Swerve granular and it worked out perfect! Another option would be to try Swerve brown sugar alternative for a richer flavor—yum!
- Not a fan of Swerve? Check out our best keto sugar substitute guide for helpful info on different keto compliant sweeteners.
- Feel free to use your favorite chopped nuts, like pecans, walnuts, or almonds.
- To avoid sticking, I covered a smaller 9×12 baking sheet with foil and then sprayed it with nonstick spray first.
Nutritional Note: Pieces can vary in size, however, so estimate a 1×2 inch piece as a serving.
Keto "Christmas Crack" Pecan Toffee
yield: 24 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 45 MINUTES
Sweet buttery toffee with chocolate and pecans!
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup Swerve granular
- 5 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 oz. Lily's sugar free chocolate (two 3 oz. bars)
Finally, a keto Christmas candy to indulge in!
In all honesty, the softer consistency isn’t exactly like traditional toffee that is super hard, but the taste is similar, and it does the trick if you’re having a sweet craving!
This treat will melt, so I suggest keeping it in a covered container in the fridge or freezer until ready to eat.