These Easy Keto Chocolate No Bake Cookie Bars are a Must-Try!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Keto Chocolate No Bake Cookie Bars have arrived and you need to make them STAT.
Looking for the perfect summer treat?
The search is over for the easiest keto dessert! It doesn’t get any better than no-bake cookie bars. Ditch the traditional Nutella and swap in ChocZero’s Keto Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Spread. 🤤 It’s the tastiest sweet you’ll ever have! So much chocolate goodness, how can you go wrong?
Along with the ChocZero Keto Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, I also used ChocZero’s Dark Chocolate Chips. I love dark chocolate and so the double hit is pure bliss. And let me tell you, ChocZero has got it figured out with their keto dark chocolate take on Nutella. It is so yummy!
Check out our full review of all their keto chocolate hazelnut spreads.
Simple desserts are the best. I also love not having to turn on my oven during the summer heat unless it’s absolutely necessary. I remember my mom making no-bake cookies during the summer and they were my favorite.
These no-bake bars are similar-ish to the cookies I grew up eating. They taste best when eaten straight out of the fridge and they’ll start to melt a little if you let them sit at room temperature for too long.
The differences from the cookies I grew up with are of course that these are keto, in bar form, and covered in a delicious chocolate layer!
It’s time to enjoy some cookie bars… guilt-free!
Keto Chocolate No Bake Cookie Bars
yield: 16 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Chocolatey no bake bars made with ChocZero's Keto Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Spread.
- 1 cup of store-bought keto cookie crumbs (5 oz.)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons ChocZero Keto Dark Chocolate Nutella Spread, divided
- 1/3 cup keto confectioners sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup keto chocolate chips
Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
In a medium-sized bowl, mix together cookie crumbs, melted butter, ChocZero Keto Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, keto sweetener, vanilla, and salt.
Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and spread out evenly.
Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 15-second intervals until melted. Stir after each interval. Once chocolate chips are melted, stir in 2 tablespoons ChocZero Keto Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Spread.
Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the bars and spread to evenly cover. Place the bars in the fridge for about an hour, until the chocolate layer has set.
Cut into 16 bars. Best enjoyed straight from the fridge. Store in the fridge for seven days or freeze for 3 months.
Yield: 16 bars, Serving Size: 1 bar
Amount Per Serving: 142 Calories | 13.3g Fat | 11.4g Total Carbs | 6.1g Fiber | 0.2g Sugar | 4.7g Sugar Alcohol | 1.5g Protein | 0.6g Net Carbs
Tips for making the best keto chocolate no bake cookie bars:
- You can use your favorite keto cookie to get the crumbs for this recipe. I used some that I found at my local grocery store.
- You’ll need at least 5 ounces of cookies to get 1 cup of crumbs. The package I bought was exactly 5 ounces and when I smashed all the cookies, it came out to exactly 1 cup.
- These do need to set up in the fridge for about an hour before you enjoy them. You could also throw them into the freezer to speed up the process.
- Make sure to get your jar of ChocZero’s Keto Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Spread for this recipe! It’s like a dark chocolate Nutella, but so much better. It’s vegan, too. Use our exclusive code HIP2KETO to save 10% on your purchase!
ChocZero makes everything better!
If ChocZero had cookies, I’d have used them in these keto chocolate no bake cookie bars because I know they’d be dynamite. Then it would have been a triple ChocZero threat!
These bars are the perfect chocolate craving fix. Enjoy! 😋
Have leftover ChocZero chips? Use them in our no-bake eclair cake!