This Keto Chocolate Mousse Requires Only 5 Ingredients & 10 Minutes of Prep
Any mousse is divine, but this keto dessert is just heavenly!
You’re not dreaming—this luscious, whipped, chocolatey dessert is actually keto-friendly. I made this rich keto chocolate mousse with only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep… yep, it’s that easy!
What I love about this dessert is that it curbs my sweet tooth cravings without being over-the-top sweet. There’s just the right amount of Swerve sweetener and a lovely cocoa flavor from the ChocZero baking chips. These baking chips are SO good by the way, and have no added sugar due to being sweetened with keto-friendly monk fruit.
Tips for perfectly rich keto chocolate mousse:
- Change up the flavors from a traditional chocolate mousse to mint chip by adding in peppermint extract.
- For summertime, you can freeze the mousse in popsicle molds for a delicious and refreshing treat!
- We love using ChocZero baking chips in our dessert recipes! Better yet, you can use our exclusive promo code HIP2KETO on their website to score 10% off!
- Dairy-free? Try Silk’s dairy-free heavy cream and a tablespoon of coconut oil (in place of the butter) for a keto non-dairy dessert idea!
Keto Chocolate Mousse
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Whipped cream and sugar-free chocolate chips come together to make a light and airy, yet sinfully rich chocolate mousse.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Swerve confectioners
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup ChocZero milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Dreamy and decadent!
Next time you’re looking to make a high-class dessert with low effort, you’ve got to put our keto chocolate mousse to the test! Enjoy!
My Hip sidekick Jenna gave this recipe a try and here’s what she thought:
This has such a great flavor and is so simple to make: just whip it together, refrigerate, and it’s ready to be enjoyed! This turned out beautifully and even the kids enjoyed it, having no idea it’s sugar-free! I saved half of this for the next day and it was still good then, too. In fact, I think it could be refrigerated for a couple of days and it would still be in great shape.YUM!
Check out all of our delicious keto desserts right here!