This Keto Chocolate Mousse Requires Only 5 Ingredients & 10 Minutes of Prep
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Any mousse is divine, but this keto dessert is just heavenly!
You’re not dreaming—this luscious, whipped, chocolatey dessert is actually keto-friendly. I made this rich keto chocolate mousse with only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep… yep, it’s that easy!
What I love about this dessert is that it curbs my sweet tooth cravings without being over-the-top sweet. There’s just the right amount of Swerve sweetener and a lovely cocoa flavor from the ChocZero baking chips. These baking chips are SO good by the way, and have no added sugar due to being sweetened with keto-friendly monk fruit.
Tips for perfectly rich keto chocolate mousse:
- Change up the flavors from a traditional chocolate mousse to mint chip by adding in peppermint extract.
- For summertime, you can freeze the mousse in popsicle molds for a delicious and refreshing treat!
- We love using ChocZero baking chips in our dessert recipes! Better yet, you can use our exclusive promo code HIP2KETO on their website to score 10% off!
- Dairy-free? Try Silk’s dairy-free heavy cream and a tablespoon of coconut oil (in place of the butter) for a keto non-dairy dessert idea!
Keto Chocolate Mousse
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Whipped cream and sugar-free chocolate chips come together to make a light and airy, yet sinfully rich chocolate mousse.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Swerve confectioners
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup ChocZero milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Dreamy and decadent!
Next time you’re looking to make a high-class dessert with low effort, you’ve got to put our keto chocolate mousse to the test! Enjoy!
My Hip sidekick Jenna gave this recipe a try and here’s what she thought:
This has such a great flavor and is so simple to make: just whip it together, refrigerate, and it’s ready to be enjoyed! This turned out beautifully and even the kids enjoyed it, having no idea it’s sugar-free! I saved half of this for the next day and it was still good then, too. In fact, I think it could be refrigerated for a couple of days and it would still be in great shape.YUM!
Check out all of our delicious keto desserts right here!