This Keto Chocolate Mousse Requires Only 5 Ingredients & 10 Minutes of Prep
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Sometimes the simplest desserts are the best desserts. Enter our easy keto chocolate mousse!
Any mousse is divine, but this keto dessert is just heavenly!
You’re not dreaming—this luscious, whipped, chocolatey dessert is truly keto-friendly. I made this rich keto chocolate mousse with only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep… so yep, it’s that easy!
Rich chocolate flavor with just the right amount of sweetness
What I love about this dessert is that it curbs my sugar cravings without being over-the-top sweet. There’s just the right amount of Swerve Confectioners Sweetener and a lovely cocoa flavor from the ChocZero Milk Chocolate Chips. These keto baking chips are SO good by the way and have no added sugar due to being sweetened with monk fruit.
Tips for perfectly rich keto chocolate mousse:
- Change up the flavors from a traditional chocolate mousse to mint chocolate by adding in peppermint extract.
- In the summertime, you can freeze the mousse in popsicle molds for a delicious and refreshing treat!
- We love using ChocZero baking chips in our dessert recipes! Better yet, you can use our exclusive promo code HIP2KETO at checkout to score 10% off your entire order.
- Dairy-free? Try Silk’s dairy-free heavy whipping cream and a tablespoon of coconut oil (in place of the butter) for a keto non-dairy dessert idea!
Keto Chocolate Mousse
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Whipped cream and melted keto chocolate chips come together to make a light and airy, yet sinfully rich chocolate mousse.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Swerve confectioners sweetener (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup ChocZero milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
This keto chocolate mousse is dreamy and decadent!
Next time you’re looking to make a high-class dessert with low effort, put our keto chocolate mousse to the test! You can make it in advance for a party as it’s best when chilled for a few hours. Everyone will love it, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
My sidekick Emily had this to say about this keto chocolate mousse recipe:
“I love anything chocolate and this is literally the easiest chocolate dessert to make! It’s not overly sweet, which is perfect. Rich desserts are more my style than something overly sugary tasting. The best part is that it looks super fancy and like you put a lot of effort into making it!”
My Hip sidekick Jenna also gave this keto chocolate mousse a try and here’s what she thought:
“This has such a great flavor and is so simple to make: just whip it together, refrigerate, and it’s ready to be enjoyed! This turned out beautifully and even the kids enjoyed it, having no idea it’s sugar-free! I saved half of this for the next day and it was still good then, too. In fact, I think it could be refrigerated for a couple of days and it would still be in great shape.YUM!”
Check out our keto flourless chocolate cake next!