Make Keto Chocolate Fudge Pecan Pie This Holiday Season!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Traditional dessert will never be the same after you make this keto chocolate fudge pecan pie.
Make room for this keto chocolate fudge pecan pie on the dessert table!
If I could be best friends with a pie, it’d be with this keto chocolate fudge pecan pie. When I dream of the perfect bite of pie, this is what I want. This pie is heavy on the pecans and loaded with rich, dark chocolate flavor. 🤤 It’s the dressed-up version of the pecan pie you grew up eating.
Is pecan pie keto?
Nope… traditional pecan pie is filled with sugar! However, this pie is keto through and through thanks to the amazing ChocZero keto hot fudge sauce. I couldn’t have made this pie without it! Okay, and I did use ChocZero’s dark chocolate chips as well. Because you can never have enough chocolate, in my opinion. The ChocZero products keep us on the road to keto. 👏
Did you know pecans are a keto-friendly nut, too? When I say this pie is loaded with pecans, I’m not joking. This pie is all nuts and dark chocolate with just a hint of that sweet, custardy filling.
Keto Chocolate Fudge Pecan Pie
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 30 MINUTES
cook time: 45 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 15 MINUTES
Almond flour crust pie loaded with a rich, dark chocolate fudge and chopped pecan filling.
Keto Pie Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup keto confectioners sweetener
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup ChocZero Dark Chocolate Chips (Milk Chocolate if you like sweeter)
Chocolate Fudge Pecan Filling:
- 1 - 12 oz. jar ChocZero Keto Fudge Sauce
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup keto brown sweetener (1/3 -1/2 cup if you like sweeter desserts)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup whole pecan halves
Don’t be alarmed by the high total carb count!
Fiber (the main ingredient in ChocZero products) and erythritol (the main ingredient in Swerve) do not affect blood sugar in the same way that regular carbs do, so we subtracted them from the total carb count. You’ll see that the net carbs are much lower once you remove the sugar alcohols and fiber.
Tips for making the best keto chocolate fudge pecan pie:
- Warming the ChocZero Keto Hot Fudge Sauce in the microwave makes it easier to get it out of the jar and also makes it easier to incorporate it with the other ingredients. Use our coupon code HIP2KETO to save 10% off your order of ChocZero’s Keto Hot Fudge Sauce.
- You might think that the layer of chocolate between the crust and filling isn’t important, but trust me, it adds a surprisingly delicious element of taste and texture. And ChocZero Chocolate Chips are the best!
- Let this pie cool completely before slicing. I recommend letting it set up overnight in the fridge and then letting it gradually warm to room temperature the next day before serving.
- Top with whipped cream or keto vanilla ice cream if desired, although it’s plenty rich on its own!
My Hip sidekick Jenna made this keto fudge pecan pie, and here’s what she thought:
“This pie is so good, you have got to try it! It’s fudgy and delicious with everything a pecan pie should be, but better! The crust bakes to perfection and the pie sets up beautifully. It’s as pretty to serve as it is delicious to eat. I’m excited to make this for my family over the holidays!”
This pie will become the most requested at all your holiday parties!
If you make this once, guarantee you’ll be making it again! This keto chocolate fudge pecan pie outshines all other pies. Move over traditional pecan pie, we’ve got a new star at the dessert table.
Looking for more holiday desserts? Check out our keto peanut butter pie next!