This Keto Chinese Pork Egg Roll Soup is So Flavorful!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This easy-to-make keto egg roll soup will satisfy your hunger for Chinese food!
Every once in a while I get a serious hankering for Chinese food… and that’s when I make this keto Chinese pork egg roll soup.
It’s a tasty union of pork, sesame, and ginger that really calms the craving. This soup is hearty and satisfying while keeping carbs low and flavors high. I really like to top mine with toasted sesame seeds, green onions, and a squirt of sriracha for an extra kick!
Recipe tips to keep in mind when making Keto Chinese Pork Egg Roll Soup:
- If you’re not a pork fan, feel free to substitute with ground turkey, ground chicken, or even ground beef. When I make this soup with ground beef, I like to use beef broth instead of chicken broth to give it a richer taste.
- Craving crackers with your soup? No problem, make our easy peasy 2-ingredient keto crackers and dunk them right in your soup bowl!
Keto Egg Roll Soup
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
This delicious keto egg roll soup is the tasty union of pork, sesame, and ginger for great Chinese food flavor.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into thin, short strips (about 1" long)
- 3-4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoons grated ginger
- small head green cabbage, shredded (about 8 cups)
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- green onions, chopped (optional for garnish)
- toasted sesame seeds (optional for garnish)
- sriracha (optional for added heat)
The perfect one pot meal idea!
This soup is easy to make all in one pot and smells delicious from start to finish. The topping suggestions are perfect, too. I especially enjoyed the addition of green onion. I also loved the generous serving size, it definitely filled me up!
This is one of our most popular recipes here at Hip2Keto, and trust me, it’s going to be a new favorite in your home too. Even the non-keto eaters in your family will enjoy it and ask for seconds.