3 Easy Keto One Skillet Meal Ideas (5 Ingredients or Less!)
Need super quick and easy dinner ideas? We’ve got ya covered!
Skillet meals are my favorite, because they are usually pretty easy to throw together on busy evenings, and you’re only left with one pan to wash — yippee! I’ve compiled 3 simple one-skillet meals to throw together in a pinch! Better yet, you only need about 5 ingredients for each!
There are often occasions when I just don’t have the time or energy to cook a homemade meal that requires quite a bit prep and lots of ingredients. This is when store-bought zucchini noodles, canned sauces from the pantry, and a grocery store rotisserie chicken can come in handy!
Here are 3 yummy recipes you can compile in less than 20 minutes for a no-fuss one skillet keto dinner!
Keto Alfredo Zucchini Noodles with Chicken
Here’s a rich and creamy chicken dinner using frozen zucchini spirals from the store that can be heated on the stove in just a few minutes!
Keto Spicy Sausage Skillet
This sausage one skillet meal is bursting with Italian and Cajun flavors and reminds me of jambalaya… except we’re using a bag of riced cauliflower as a quick shortcut to get dinner done in a flash and keep it low-carb!
Keto Carnitas Salad
This pork carnitas salad is so hearty and delicious you won’t even miss the carbs! We are starting with some yummy carnitas meat from Trader Joe’s (or your local grocery store may sell something similar), but if you feel like creating your own, try this yummy homemade slow cooker carnitas as a food prep idea!
3 Easy One Skillet Keto Meals
yield: 4 SERVINGS
Using roughly 5 or so ingredients, you can throw together a delicious keto dinner using only one skillet!
Keto Alfredo Zucchini Noodles with Chicken:
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded (about 3 cups shredded)
- 12 oz. frozen zucchini spirals
- 7 oz. Bertolli alfredo sauce (half of a jar)
- 3/4 cups shredded parmesan cheese
Keto Spicy Sausage Skillet:
- 12oz. to 14oz. pork kielbasa, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 of an onion, sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 12 oz. marinara (half a jar of Rao's Sensitive Marinara Sauce)
- 16 oz. bag of fresh cauliflower rice
Keto Carnitas Salad:
- 1 to 2 packages of cooked pork carnitas
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 6 cups of shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Garnish: sour cream & guacamole