This Easy Baked Salmon Recipe is a Perfect No-Fail Weeknight Meal
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
You’ll be thanking me for this keto easy baked salmon recipe!
Love a delicious salmon meal?
Salmon is one of my favorite things to order at a restaurant, and it’s also surprisingly simple to make at home! My family loves oven-baked salmon, and if yours does, too, this keto recipe is super easy to make any night of the week.
I haven’t always been confident at cooking fish, but lately, I’ve enjoyed cooking it more often (like this amazing keto lemon caper halibut). I have been quite impressed with the results while also surprised at how quick and easy it is to cook fish.
Do you love seafood? We’ve got more keto fish and seafood recipes over here!
Did I mention this is Collin’s favorite baked salmon recipe?!
“Previously, when I would try to cook salmon… well, it would either be overcooked, undercooked, or, somehow, I would just make sure it wasn’t edible. 😬 However, with this no-fail salmon recipe, you’ll feel like you’re dining at a restaurant. It’s also super simple to make and doesn’t require very many ingredients. And did I mention it’s delicious?!” – Collin
Recipe tips when baking this keto salmon recipe:
- This idea is so easy to adapt and season to taste. I used a few sprigs of fresh rosemary since it’s what I had on hand, but you can definitely use any herbs on hand as desired.
- Instead of olive oil, try using real mayonnaise! That’s another way I love to bake salmon. It makes it nice and caramelized.
- My favorite kitchen tool for using fresh lemon in recipes is a citrus press like this! It makes it super easy to squeeze out fresh juice.
- Adding grated parmesan cheese at the end is completely optional, but it adds yummy flavor and texture!
Easy Baked Salmon
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Flaky baked salmon with lemon and parmesan cheese. It's such an easy recipe, anyone can make it!
- 4 - 6 oz. salmon fillets
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- freshly squeezed juice from 1 lemon
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 lemon slices
- 4 sprigs of rosemary (or other herbs of choice)
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
What an easy and healthy meal!
If you’re hesitant about making fish at home or think you don’t like salmon, I highly suggest you try this simple oven-baked recipe as you may change your mind. My family loved it, and this is pretty much a no-fail method.
Also, I wanted to mention that if you happen to have leftovers, try warming up salmon using the air fryer! Usually reheated fish isn’t my favorite, but I tried reheating it in the air fryer and loved how it came out sizzling and delicious.
I just drizzled a little more olive oil and heated it up for a few minutes – and it was so good! In fact, I think I may try this recipe exclusively using my air fryer next time!
Love salmon? Give this cilantro pesto salmon a try next!