This Keto Stuffed Pepper Casserole is Prepared in ONE Pan & So Good!
Looking for the perfect keto casserole recipe?
Friends, I’m here with a solution!
This keto stuffed pepper casserole recipe is everything you love about stuffed peppers – but is prepared all in ONE pan! Easy to make and easy to clean up. YES! 🙌
If you’re a cheese lover like me, then you’re going to be in heaven because our keto stuffed pepper casserole has plenty of it. This is the perfect low-carb casserole the whole family will love (even your picky kiddos!).
Tips for making the best keto stuffed pepper casserole:
- I love spicy food, so I added shredded pepper jack cheese and jalapeños to my casserole. If you prefer a milder dish, then Monterey jack cheese would be delicious and not spicy at all.
- I suggest using fresh cauliflower rice, not frozen. Frozen cauliflower tends to be a little liquidy when cooked, which isn’t so great for a casserole like this. To keep things easy, we used a bag of fresh chopped cauliflower from Walmart.
- You can also make your own cauliflower rice at home pretty easily by chopping a cauliflower head into florets and pulsing them in a food processor until you reach the desired cauliflower rice granule size.
- Needing to find a faster way to chop those vegetables? This little machine veggie chopper is a lifesaver – I recommend everyone having one in their kitchen, even if you just cook occasionally!
Keto Stuffed Pepper Casserole
yield: 7 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 35 MINUTES
total time: 50 MINUTES
All of the rich flavors of stuffed bell peppers, but in an easy to make one-pot casserole.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 10 oz. can rotel diced tomato
- 1/2-1 jalapeño, diced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
All the stuffed pepper taste without the hassle!
This keto stuffed pepper casserole is the perfect one-dish dinner for busy weekdays, even though it will taste like you put loads of effort into it. Enjoy!
Try out more of our favorite keto casseroles!