Enjoy the Sweet & Salty Layers of this Keto Raspberry Jello Dessert
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
It sounds like a mouthful, but our keto raspberry Jello dessert is a surprisingly balanced sugar-free treat!
Say hello to this Jello delight!
Over the holidays, my boyfriend’s family makes this Pretzel Jello Salad, and as amazing as it is, I’ve never seen a keto variation. I thought it’d be fun to tweak the recipe into a keto raspberry pecan jello dessert! This is a very light and refreshing dessert that is going to be an instant hit among any crowd. 😋
Naturally, with any carb or bread-related recipes, my go-to switch is to use nuts. I’m using pecans because I feel like it really compliments the cream and Jello, but you can really use any nut you enjoy. The same goes with the fruit flavor as this recipe is super versatile and easy to swap different gelatin varieties.
Tips for making this Keto Raspberry Pecan Jello Dessert:
- Make sure your pecan pieces are as small as possible before cooking (smash if necessary), especially since you transfer the pecans to the pan while they’re still hot. This way, the pecans will hold together better, creating a more solid base.
- When applying cream, be gentle and add in sections so the pecans don’t move around, otherwise the layers won’t look pretty!
- Completely cover pecans and seal edges with the cream layer to avoid the Jello leaking down through to the base layer, which would probably make the pecans soggy when all is said and done.
- Speaking of sugar-free Jello, I used a package that was readily available near me (the actual Jell-O brand), though it would be considered dirty keto by most. If you’d rather, you can check out this more natural option on Vitacost.
- Not nuts for nuts? No worries, this recipe is delicious with or without the pecan layer. A keto graham cracker crust would be really yummy, too!
Raspberry Pecan Jello Dessert
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 40 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 50 MINUTES
- 2 (.3 oz) boxes sugar-free raspberry Jello
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 12 oz. fresh raspberries (about 2 1/2 - 3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 cup Swerve Confectioners sweetener
- 2 1/2 cups chopped pecans (I use Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans)
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 Cup Swerve Confectioners sweetener
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Grab a slice before it’s gone!
Seriously, this dessert is a hit and completely kid-approved! Some even said they preferred this version over the traditional one. It’s the perfect combination of a sweet, refreshing dessert that contains the perfect crunch! 🤤
My Hip teammate Jenna tried this keto Jello delight recipe, and here’s what she had to say:
“Wow, what an amazing dessert! This crust gives me pretzel crust vibes but is even better! It’s so good, and the whole family loved it. I love the fresh raspberries in this, and that cream layer is to die for! The layers are super impressive, and this sets up so nicely too.”
If you like this dessert, you’ll love our easy keto cheesecake too!