Easy Keto Pumpkin Pie Fat Bombs are the Perfect Fall Treat
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
These keto pumpkin pie fat bombs are full of seasonal deliciousness!
Your new favorite pumpkin-infused keto treat has arrived!🎃
If you’re like me, you can’t get enough of pumpkin-flavored desserts and snacks, these keto pumpkin pie fat bombs are the next best thing to a slice of fresh pumpkin pie, but without all the sugar and carbs!
I do have to tell ya, it’s hard to stop at just one. I’m already on my second batch! Oops! 😋
Making keto pumpkin pie fat bombs is easy peasy.
You don’t even have to turn on the stove to make this delicious fall treat! The best part is that you can freeze them and have a quick keto snack ready for when those pesky sugar cravings kick in. Or, you can grab a couple to take with you on the go!
Tips for making the best keto pumpkin pie fat bombs:
- If you’re a chocolate fan, feel free to melt some of your favorite no-sugar-added chocolate chips and dip them in for a super sweet treat. I like to use ChocZero Chocolate Chips as they’re an excellent sub-in for regular chocolate chips.
- Be sure that you are using 100% pure pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling which is full of sugar and carbs.
- Can’t find canned pumpkin puree in-store? Consider grabbing a fresh pumpkin and making your own in the Instant Pot!
- If the batter still hasn’t thickened enough to form into round balls, consider adding a little more protein powder. You could also gradually add your coconut oil so it doesn’t get too liquidy.
- While this is a very simple recipe to prepare, keep in mind that there is an hour of freezing time required, making the total recipe time closer to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Keto Pumpkin Pie Fat Bombs
yield: 24 SERVINGS
prep time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Rich pumpkin-flavored fat bombs made with cream cheese, coconut oil, sugar & spices, and of course, pumpkin!
Keto pumpkin pie fat bombs are so good that even non-keto eaters can’t get enough!
Imagine mini pumpkin pie bites; that’s exactly the way these taste! Good luck trying to limit yourself because they are addictive in the best way possible. Even non-keto eaters won’t be able to keep their hands off of them.
My Hip sidekick Jenna tried these pumpkin pie fat bombs too, and here’s what she had to say about them:
“These are even more amazing than they sound. Nothing beats the flavor of pumpkin pie, and these fat bombs sure have it. They will satisfy those sugar cravings and help fill you up. Even the kids love these! I’m all for a sugar-free treat the whole family loves.”
In the mood for more pumpkin? Try this delicious keto pumpkin cheesecake with a pecan crust!