Grab a Slice of This Keto Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This keto orange creamsicle cheesecake promises to rock your taste buds with its creamy deliciousness!
Did you know that creamsicles are actually one of the most famous frozen desserts in history? So who doesn’t love a creamsicle? Well then, let’s make it into a cheesecake!
Creamsicles have been so popular through the years and we can see why…
The creamsicle flavor duo has shown up in cocktails, cakes, cookies, and now in our keto orange creamsicle cheesecake. You’re gonna love it! The best part is that it’s actually really easy to make.
And here’s a bit of interesting trivia: there is actually a National Creamsicle Day that’s celebrated on August 14th each year! Put that in your calendar so you remember to make this luscious cheesecake to celebrate the day! 🎉
Tips for making the best keto orange creamsicle cheesecake:
- For best results, refrigerate for at least 4 to 5 hours before slicing.
- Natural orange oil extract will give you a true orange flavor. It’s best to avoid unnatural orange flavoring which is made in a laboratory. Go for the real thing!
- I always use a good quality full-fat cream cheese. It makes all the difference and truly delivers a delicious low-carb cheesecake.
- I split the cheesecake batter in two, then colored and flavored half of the mix with orange flavoring and orange food coloring. The other half is flavored with vanilla, and the two flavors are swirled together to create a lovely marbled filling. Such a fun look!
Keto Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 20 MINUTES
This luscious keto cheesecake combines the beloved flavors of vanilla and orange similar to the famous Good Humor Creamsicle.
For the crust:
- 2 cups almond flour (I prefer the non-blanched variety for this recipe because it is darker in color, but the blanched works just as well)
- 2 tablespoons keto granular sugar replacement, like Swerve
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Avocado oil pan spray
For the cheesecake filling:
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granular keto sugar replacement, like Swerve
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 whole eggs plus 1 yolk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon natural orange extract/flavoring
- Juice of 1 lemon, about 3 tablespoons
- 3/4 teaspoon orange zest
- 4 to 6 drops red food coloring
- 8 to 10 drops yellow food coloring
Make this flavorful keto orange creamsicle cheesecake the next time you want a rich, creamy, luscious dessert without much effort.
Everyone I’ve made this for has loved it. You just can’t beat the flavor combination of vanilla and orange, especially in a cold and creamy dessert.
My Hip sidekick Jenna gave this recipe a try and here’s what she thought:
“This turned out so flavorful and delicious. It was an instant family favorite! Everyone enjoyed it, even the kids, and no one even asked if it was keto! Plus, that swirl on top made it the most beautiful cheesecake I’ve ever seen! I will absolutely make this again.”
Make these Mini Keto Cheesecake Bites with Strawberry Glaze next!