Keto Coconut Butter Pecan Truffles Are Our New Favorite Sweet Treat!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
I dare you to just eat one!
This super delicious keto treat is so easy to make and it will keep you away from all the sugar. Packed with cacao butter, butter pecan extract, and unsweetened coconut, your taste buds will thank you. Even better, these yummy keto coconut truffles are just 1g net carbs each! YES!
Rich and creamy sweet truffle delights!
I used cacao butter in this recipe and despite my expectations, it has hardly any chocolate flavor. Surprisingly though, when you open a bag, you can totally smell chocolate. Cacao butter is pretty similar to coconut oil as it helps smooth out chocolate, brings in healthy fat, and also it will return back to a solid as it cools.
Tips for making the best homemade keto coconut truffles:
- The extract I used in this recipe is butter pecan by Olive Nation. I love all their extracts but this one is a total home run!
- Coat your truffles in all your favorite low-carb toppings. I like to use chopped almonds, pecans, shredded coconut, and cocoa. I also like to sometimes dip them in melted chocolate to give them a shell to crunch into.
- Adding cream cheese to this truffle recipe not only makes them creamier but also gives an added boost in fat content which is oh so keto!
- If you’re a peanut butter fanatic like I am, consider adding in a little sugar-free peanut butter powder. YUMMO!
- To store these truffles, put them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week! 😋
Keto Coconut Truffles
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
These delicious keto truffles are packed with cacao butter, butter pecan extract, and unsweetened coconut. Your taste buds will thank you!
The keto life is oh so sweet!
Make a batch of these keto coconut truffles for Easter, Mother’s Day, or even Father’s Day for a low-carb treat the entire family will enjoy! I added a couple of them to my husband’s lunch this week and he had no idea they were keto. Now that is a win!
Here’s what my teammate Jen had to say after making these keto coconut truffles:
“This recipe is fast and EASY to put together, plus it’s oh so delicious! It’s a win-win for me as a busy mom to whip up these decadent treats. They have a slight butterscotch flavor and are absolutely divine, and really help with those sweet tooth cravings. I love how they are melt in your mouth and taste like they came from an expensive chocolate shop. It’s hard to believe these treats are keto!”