Just 2 Net Carbs in Our Homemade Keto Chocolate Truffles!
Craving something sweet?
These keto chocolate truffles are the definition of a divine keto treat. I dare you to try and take one bite and not grab another… it’s impossible! You’ll never believe these keto truffles are low carb and packed with chocolatey goodness that feeds your sweet tooth cravings.
This is a simple homemade keto chocolate truffle recipe that will literally melt in your mouth.
Tips for making the best homemade keto chocolate truffles:
- I used ChocZero milk chocolate chips, but you can use any of your favorite chocolate flavors, such as dark chocolate, white chocolate, or even mix them together. Better yet, save 10% when you use promo code HIP2KETO at checkout!
- Coat your truffles in all your favorite low-carb toppings. I like to use chopped almonds, pecans, shredded coconut, and cocoa. I also like to sometimes even dip them in melted chocolate to give them a shell to crunch into.
- Adding cream cheese to this truffle recipe not only makes them creamier but also gives an added boost in fat content which is oh so keto!
- If you’re a peanut butter fanatic like I am, consider adding in a little sugar-free peanut butter powder. YUM!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week (but I bet you’ll eat them all the first day)! 😋
Keto Chocolate Truffles
yield: 9 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
Creamy keto chocolate truffles made with a few simple ingredients to give you that rich taste without all the added sugar.
- 1 cup keto milk chocolate chips (I used ChocZero)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 oz. cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 tablespoon brewed coffee (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- shredded coconut
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- chopped almonds
- chopped pecans
- mini chocolate chips
Finally, a low-carb treat to totally indulge in!
As I continue to develop keto recipes, I’m continually blown away by how many of my favorite foods I can still enjoy by just making a few ingredient swaps. I think I’m going to make a batch of these for Easter so I don’t miss out on my chocolate fix while my boys are having their Easter basket candy.
Here’s what my teammate Jenna had to say after making these keto chocolate truffles:
“There is just something about coffee and chocolate that I can’t get enough of! It wouldn’t be truffles without that little addition of a brewed coffee kick. These keto chocolate truffles are just so wonderful, rich, and delicious! I’m absolutely sure we are going to finish them all today… and then make more! They’re so quick and easy to whip up, and the only hard part was waiting for them to cool.”