This Homemade Keto Apple Cider is Like a Warm Hug on a Winter Day
The perfect keto beverage to warm you up this winter!
Cold, brisk days are ahead, and nothing warms you up quite like a nice comforting cup of apple cider. We’ve taken this holiday favorite drink and made it low carb for all of your winter sipping sensations.
Introducing the best and tastiest keto apple cider!
Did you know that store-bought cider can contain up to 40 grams of carbs!? 😮
We tested a few recipes out to make sure we provided the closest apple cider taste that you know and love, but without all the added sugar! I think we’ve got a winner here as this recipe clocks in at just 7g net carbs per serving.
Go ahead and treat yourself to a nice warm keto apple cider guilt-free!
Tips for making the best keto apple cider:
- If you like your cider a little on the sweeter side, feel free to add a few more tablespoons of your favorite keto sweetener such as Swerve or Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener.
- Want to turn this cider into an adult beverage? Feel free to add in your favorite keto-friendly alcohol for a cider with a little kick to it!
- Make a large batch so you’ll have extra to freeze and then you’ll have cider on hand when you’re craving it.
Keto Apple Cider
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 40 MINUTES
total time: 50 MINUTES
This delicious keto apple cider is a low carb spin on a holiday favorite, filled with ginger, spices, orange, and apple flavors that you know and love without all the added sugars.
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup or more Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 granny smith green apple, cut into quarters
- 1 honey crisp apple, cut into quarters
- 1 small orange, cut into quarters
A holiday treat your entire family will love!
I made a batch of this keto apple cider for Thanksgiving and it was such a hit with my family! You can really taste every flavor from the cinnamon to the apples to the clove spices.
I love how it really warms you up and is such a soothing drink, it’s almost like keto comfort food but in a beverage! 😋
My team member, Jenna, gave this recipe a test for me, and here’s what she had to say:
“This is a super cool process for making keto apple cider! I love using the cheesecloth with the whole spices, and it turned out so delicious and flavorful. My house smelled absolutely amazing while it was brewing on the stove! The apple flavor really shines through on this recipe, it’s a keeper in my low carb rotation for sure.”