Whole Foods shoppers!
We love Rao’s Pasta Sauce! If you’re looking for a low-carb pasta sauce that’s not loaded with sugar, we can’t get enough of Rao’s Homemade. Their sauces contain only natural ingredients, including 100% Italian tomatoes – NO tomato blends, paste, water, starches, filler, colors, or added sugar!
Plus, we have a super easy keto deal where you can save BIG at Whole Foods – no coupons needed! Through February 26th, Whole Foods Market is offering up ALL Rao’s Pasta Sauce 15-24oz Jars for just $4.99 (regularly $8.99) – that’s a savings of $4 per jar! This is a great price for this low-carb sauce, and they have quite a few keto varieties to choose from!
Here’s the nutritional information for a few of their sauces:
- Alfredo Sauce (1/4 cup): 100 Calories | 9g Fat | 2g Carbs | 3g Protein
- Vodka Sauce (1/2 cup): 90 Calories | 6g Fat | 4g Carbs | 3g Protein
- Marinara Sauce (1/2 cup): 90 Calories | 8g Fat | 4g Carbs | 1g Protein
- Tomato Basil (1/2 cup): 70 Calories | 6g Fat | 4g Carbs | 1g Protein
- 4-Cheese Sauce (1/2 cup): 80 Calories | 6g Fat | 4g Carbs | 2g Protein
- Roasted Garlic (1/2 cup): 130 Calories | 9g Fat | 5g Carbs | 1g Protein
Whole Foods Deal (through 2/26):
Rao’s Pasta Sauce 15-24oz Jars
ONLY $4.99 (Regularly $8.99)
Is Rao’s Sauce worth the price?
YES! And, as we mentioned in our Hip2Keto Facebook Live Video here, this sauce is completely Keto-friendly (it was our number one favorite Keto sauce out of the four sauces tested by the Hip2Keto team)!