Keto Halloween Cookies – Filled with Sugar-Free Candy!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Don’t be afraid of these yummy Halloween cookies!
Oh, how I love Halloween and all of the fun tricks and oh so delicious treats! Today I’m sharing with you a recipe for keto Halloween cookies that are filled with ChocZero Keto Halloween Candy. These cookies are so good that your family will never guess they’re keto!
These low carb cookies really bring the flavor with hints of caramel, chocolate, and peanut butter – all of my favorite things in one cookie! My boys loved making these with me and were begging for more after we ate them all. 😋
Tips for making the best keto Halloween cookies:
- These Halloween cookies are so good when you really mix different chocolate flavors together. I used ChocZero’s dark chocolate, white chocolate, milk chocolate, pumpkin chocolates, and even their peanut butter filled ghost truffles. I can’t get enough of these keto chocolate candies! Feel free to use any keto candies you like.
- After scooping your batter onto the baking sheet, make sure you press down a little with the back of a spoon. These cookies do not spread as much so pressing down to flatten them out helps the center of the cookies to fully bake.
- Why 3 different types of sweetener? It may seem excessive, but the real trick to getting keto desserts to come out with no bitter aftertaste or cooling effect lies in the perfect blend of some of my favorite keto-friendly sweeteners, which I achieved by blending ChocZero syrup with erythritol and monk fruit.
- To really make these cookies monstrous, I’ve added a few extra chocolate chips and chopped candy to the top of the cookies after removing them from the oven. This is totally optional, but so worth it in my opinion!
Keto Halloween Cookies
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Fun keto-friendly Halloween monster cookies made with delicious ChocZero chocolate candy!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup golden monkfruit sweetener
- 1/2 cup brown Swerve
- 1/2 cup keto peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon ChocZero caramel syrup
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ChocZero white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons ChocZero Milk chocolate chips
- 4 ChocZero pumpkin chocolate candies (in milk, dark, white, or a blend of all three)
- 4 ChocZero ghost truffles (in milk, dark, white, or a blend of all three)
All treats, no tricks with these keto Halloween cookies!
I surprised the boys by adding these cookies to their lunch the day after we made them, and they were so excited! I think it would be fun to make a batch for a Halloween party or to share with a keto friend.
Here’s what my Hip sidekick, Jenna, had to say about these cookies:
These are perfectly chewy and perfectly baked! I love the flavor and the added sweetness of the ChocZero chips and candy – so fun! They are golden and fully baked through, while the candy is nice and melty if you can’t resist enjoying shortly after they come out of the oven like me.