Keto Chocolate Almond Butter Eggs
Craving a yummy Easter treat?
These easy to make keto chocolate almond butter candy eggs are a must-try Easter treat recipe. If you’re a fan of Reese’s eggs, then you’ll love this similar keto version. Hopefully, the Easter bunny will leave ya these rich and delicious eggs this year!
Hip Recipe Tips:
- For the creamy and sweet filling, grab an all-natural almond butter without lots of added sugar. If you prefer peanut butter, it can be used instead.
- You’ll need some fun egg-shaped molds, and these non-stick silicone ones I picked up via Amazon worked out perfect for this recipe! The eggs popped out of them easily once frozen.
Keto Chocolate Almond Butter Easter Eggs
yield: 10 SERVINGS
prep time: 1 HOUR 20 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 35 MINUTES
Bite into a sweet almond butter filled chocolate covered egg, a fun keto-approved candy!
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup Swerve granular sweetener
- 4.5 oz Lily's dark chocolate (or 1 and 1/2 candy bars)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, for melting with chocolate
Egg-straordinary keto treats!
These are seriously YUMMY! If you’re tempted to eat any Easter candy over the holiday, these would be a great make-ahead treat idea to help keep you on track when the craving hits!
I would store them in the fridge or freezer in a covered container. They will keep for about a month in the freezer, but let’s face it — these will go quick! 🙂
Cool off with these Keto Chocolate Almond Butter Popsicles!