Keto Chocolate Almond Butter Eggs are the Better, Healthier Version of Reese’s Easter Candy
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
These almond butter Easter eggs are the perfect spring dessert!
Want to make an Easter keto dessert?
These easy-to-make keto chocolate almond butter candy eggs are a must-try Easter treat recipe you should definitely hop on! If you’re a fan of Reese’s eggs, then you’re gonna LOVE this similar keto version. Hopefully, the Easter bunny will leave ya these rich and delicious eggs this year in your Easter basket!
The creamy, salty almond butter with the sweet chocolate coating is the perfect drool-worthy combo. It melts in your mouth for an awesome keto dessert all will enjoy.
Hip recipe tips for making the BEST Keto Chocolate Almond Butter Eggs:
- For the creamy and sweet filling, be sure to grab all-natural almond butter without added sugar. If you prefer peanut butter, it can be used instead. This could also be an opportunity to make your own keto almond butter using this recipe!
- I used Swerve as a sweetener, and it worked great! You can of course use your favorite keto-friendly sweetener brand.
- For the shell, I melted and then dipped my almond butter eggs in some stevia-sweetened Lily’s chocolate bars. I love how well this chocolate melts and sets up nicely. It tastes incredible too!
- You’ll need some fun egg-shaped molds and these non-stick silicone ones I picked up on Amazon.com worked out perfectly for this recipe! The eggs easily popped out of them once frozen.
Keto Chocolate Almond Butter Eggs
yield: 10 SERVINGS
prep time: 1 HOUR 20 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 35 MINUTES
Bite into a sweet almond butter-filled chocolate-covered egg, a fun keto-approved candy!
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup Swerve granular sweetener
- 4.5 oz. Lily's dark chocolate (or 1 and 1/2 candy bars)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, for melting with chocolate
These keto chocolate almond butter eggs are Egg-straordinary!
These are seriously YUMMY! If you’re tempted to eat any Easter candy over the holiday, these would be a great make-ahead treat idea to help keep you on track when the craving hits. I am honestly pretty picky about keto desserts as far as taste and texture go, and LOVED these so much.
I would store them in the fridge or freezer in a covered container. They will keep for about a month in the freezer, but let’s face it — these will go quick! 😄
Can’t get enough chocolate? Feed your cravings over here!