Easy Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes for a Crowd
Making a yummy keto breakfast has never been easier!
Keto pancakes are a highly requested breakfast on the weekends in my house, but as simple as pancakes are, it can still be a time-consuming cooking process.
Not these pancakes though!
Our keto sheet pan pancakes use a single sheet pan to cook a large batch of pancakes all at once. Better yet, this method allows for multiple toppings to suit every family member’s taste.
- If you have a large blender, you can toss all your ingredients in and let the blender do the mixing for you. Easy peasy!
- Go crazy with your favorite low-carb toppings such as blueberries, cinnamon, no sugar added chocolate chips, or even bacon. 😋 I made my sheet pancakes using my family’s favorite add-ins.
Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
This easy cooking method creates an entire batch of keto pancakes to serve up all at once!
- 8 large eggs, room temperature
- 10 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons Swerve granular
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- No sugar added chocolate chips
Breakfast is served… no flipping required!
I’m telling you, this is the easiest way to prep a batch of keto pancakes for the whole family! And everyone gets the exact flavors they want. Try this out for a simple way to get breakfast on the table and happily feed a bunch of people all at once.