Keto Protein Balls | No-Bake and Only 10 Minutes to Make!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Easy no-bake keto protein balls that are not only healthy but easy to make and delicious.
Grab-and-go keto snacks are the best!
Looking for a delicious low-carb snack that is ready in under 10 minutes? These keto protein balls are so easy to make and are a yummy treat for the entire family. I don’t know about you, but I love a snack that tastes like a dessert that can be made quickly. You can even pop these in a bag and take them on the go!
I even created a video to show you how easy these keto protein balls are to make:
Clocking in at just under 2 grams of net carbs per serving and zero added sugar, you can cure your sweet tooth without feeling guilty.
Keto Protein Balls
yield: 24 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Protein-packed grab-and-go snack full of hemp hearts, seeds, peanut butter, and sweet chocolate chips.
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup almond slices
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxseed
- 1/2 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup keto brown sweetener (or more if you want it sweeter)
- 2 tablespoons keto syrup
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup keto chocolate chips
Tips for making no-bake keto protein balls:
- If the keto protein ball mix seems to not stick together, add an extra 1 to 3 teaspoons of water.
- I’m a peanut butter AND a chocolate fan so adding in those keto-sweetened chocolate chips is a must (well, at least for me it is!). ChocZero no-sugar-added chocolate chips are my go-to 😋, but any keto or sugar-free chocolate chips will work for this recipe.
- ChocZero does have amazing keto syrups but same as with the chocolate chips, any keto or sugar-free syrup will work for this recipe. You also don’t have to use caramel-flavored syrup. Keto maple, vanilla, or even chocolate syrup will work. The purpose of the syrup is to help hold everything together.
Keto protein balls are filling and delectable!
Even your kiddos will love these low-carb protein balls, so I suggest hiding a few for yourself so they don’t all get gobbled up instantly. They’re perfect for making a big batch at the beginning of the week for a yummy snack to enjoy all week long!
Here’s what my Hip sidekick Emily thought of these keto protein balls:
“What a tasty little treat! These are delicious and perfect for an on-the-go snack. I loved that they’re no-bake as well. Sometimes it’s nice to not have to turn on the oven! They taste like a dessert but are the perfect, healthy keto treat!”
Try our Keto Trail Mix for another snack on the go.