Our Sugar-Free Copycat of the Starbucks Pink Drink is Keto Approved!
It’s the perfect summertime keto drink!
Skip the trip to Starbucks, and make our homemade keto Pink Drink copycat recipe instead! It’s the perfect fresh and fruity keto summertime drink that everyone in the family will enjoy… guilt-free!
I am a huge fan of making copycat recipes.
Not only is it fun to keto-fy our favorite treats, but making the recipe at home can save you big money! Did you know the Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refresher (A.K.A. Starbucks Pink Drink) costs $4.95 at Starbucks while our homemade low-carb recipe is less than $1 per 16 oz.! SAY WHAT!
To get a delicious fruity flavor and sweetness without the sugar, I used ChocZero Strawberry Syrup! ChocZero sweetens their line of products with monk fruit so you won’t find any sugar or sugar alcohols in this drink. This is a huge win, especially since Starbucks packs a whopping 24 grams of sugar in their Grande Pink Drink. Yikes!
As another option, Torani also sells sugar-free strawberry syrup!
Keto Pink Drink
yield: 1 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
Refreshing summer drink without all the sugar that's in the Starbucks version — even the kiddos approve!
- 2/3 cup brewed Tazo Passion Tea, chilled
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free strawberry syrup
- 3 strawberries, sliced thin (optional)
Here are a few recipe tips when making the keto pink drink:
- Make sure your brewed tea is cool before making the drink. If you mix while it is slightly warm, it will curdle when adding the heavy cream.
- If you are looking for a dairy-free keto pink drink, replace the heavy cream with unsweetened coconut milk.
- To really elevate the fruit flavor, I would definitely suggest using ChocZero Strawberry syrup which also lends a touch more sweetness thanks to the monk fruit.
Refreshing, sugar-free, and summer-ready!
*Big sip* ahh… Our keto Pink Drink makes everything cool on a warm day! Make sure you have extra tea brewed because you and your family will want a second cup.
See ya, Starbucks! 👋
Want a more decadent cool drink? Try our keto birthday cake protein shake.