Relive Nostalgia with Keto Peanut Butter & Jelly Ice Cream
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This keto peanut butter and jelly ice cream is for all you PB&J lovers out there!
Peanut Butter & Jelly (Ice Cream) Time!
Oh my, peanut butter and jelly is where dreams come true! This ice cream is over the top rich and loaded with a true peanut butter flavor. Add in a ripple of ChocZero Strawberry Jam and it’s impossible not to fall in love. 🤤
The flavor combo of peanut butter and jelly is already perfection, but turn it into ice cream? Mind blown! 🤯
Is peanut butter & jelly keto?
Peanut butter can definitely fit into the keto diet. It typically has 4 to 5 grams of net carbs per 2 tablespoons. This entire ice cream recipe has a full cup of peanut butter in it.
The real winner of this ice cream party is the ChocZero Keto Strawberry Jam. Most jams are loaded with sugar and have to be avoided on keto, but not anymore — ChocZero has worked their magic again by coming up with a keto jam! And let me tell you, it’s so yummy!
Tips for making the best keto peanut butter & jelly ice cream:
- An ice cream maker is key to making homemade ice cream. I used this Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker and it worked great!
- Make sure you use no-sugar-added peanut butter. I used Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter Spread. It’s a smooth peanut butter and has a wonderful flavor! You could use smooth or crunchy.
- If you haven’t tried ChocZero’s Keto Strawberry Jam yet, now is the time! It’s so incredibly good, and I didn’t realize I’d been missing jam so much until I started stocking up on it. I also used it in this keto cream cheese danishes recipe! Word has it that there are new flavors on the horizon too. 🤩
- This recipe requires some planning ahead. The ice cream needs to chill for at least 4 hours or up to overnight. This ensures that the jam layer has time to form. Otherwise, you’ll miss out on those beautiful strawberry ripples.
- Like most homemade keto ice cream recipes, you’ll need to let this sit out for 5 to 10 minutes to soften before you can scoop it.
Keto Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream
yield: 10 SERVINGS
prep time: 60 MINUTES
total time: 60 MINUTES
Perfection is found in this peanut butter flavored ice cream with ripples of sweet keto strawberry jam.
- 1 cup sugar-free peanut butter
- 1/3 cup keto confectioners sweetener (or more if you like sweeter ice cream)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups half & half
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 - 12 oz. jar ChocZero Keto Strawberry Jam
Happiness in every bite!
It’s no secret that I love ice cream! Ice cream is one of my favorite desserts. This keto peanut butter and jelly ice cream is up there with some of the best ice cream I’ve ever made — and I’m not just saying that! It doesn’t taste like keto ice cream at all. The flavor is pure peanut butter. Add in the ChocZero Keto Strawberry Jam, and it’s bliss!
Here’s what my Hip sidekick Jenna had to say about this keto peanut butter and jelly ice cream:
“This is so totally the perfect summer treat! The flavor is amazing! Of course, this PB&J ice cream wouldn’t be possible without the ChocZero Strawberry Jam! The kids loved this stuff as much as I did! It was easy to make using my Whynter Ice Cream machine and it made more than enough for the whole family to enjoy!
The jam swirl is the best part of this, but the peanut butter ice cream is also so amazing! I will definitely make this again… soon… because we almost ate it all the next day!”
Try our Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream next!