Easy Keto Cheese Sauce – Great for Veggies, Meat, and Keto Pasta!
Who doesn’t love a good cheese sauce?
Whisking up this heavenly keto cheese sauce is so simple thanks to a few common ingredients and only 15 minutes. Not bad for an addition that makes such a big impact on any dish! Better yet, the kids will absolutely love it… even on veggies!
Hip Recipe Tips:
- I used cheddar and Monterey Jack but you could change up the cheeses to suit your taste. Omitting the Monterey Jack and subbing in smoked gouda would be a delicious alternative!
- This recipe makes enough to fill two pint-sized jars, so you can use half right away and save the other half for later.
- To reheat, simply heat the cheese sauce in a microwave-safe container for 30 seconds and stir.
Keto Cheese Sauce
yield: 16 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 12 MINUTES
total time: 17 MINUTES
This velvety keto cheese sauce mixes two flavorful cheese varieties to create a melty, delicious addition to any meal.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup medium or sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
Velvety, creamy, and oh so cheesy, this sauce is a huge hit!
You’ll wow even the pickiest of eaters with such a dreamy keto cheese sauce. Anything that gets my kids to eat their veggies is a win in my book! 🙌
Try out this rich keto alfredo sauce recipe next.