These 2-Ingredient Cheese Pickle Chips are Going to Change Your Keto World
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you’re a fan of pickles, these keto cheese pickle chips are definitely for you!
Keto snacking is so easy thanks to simple 2-ingredient recipes like this!
One of the main arguments against keto is that it’s too restrictive and difficult to maintain long-term. Hello!? Have you browsed all of our keto recipes? How can you ever get bored with the keto diet when you have hundreds of recipes and foods to choose from?
These cheese pickle chips are a great way to add some variety to your keto diet in the simplest form. And how could anyone say no to a good simple snack? 🙋♀️
Easy keto cheese chips are the best keto snacks.
Let me tell you, it doesn’t get any easier than melting together shredded cheese and pickles! This is one of those recipes where I think, “How did I not come up with this myself?” We found this recipe for cheese pickle chips by Aly McDaniel on Instagram and knew we had to do a post to share.
Cheese Pickle Chips
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 18 MINUTES
total time: 23 MINUTES
Pickle slices baked into cheese... need I say more?
- 3 cups of shredded cheese of choice
- 12 -24 dill pickle slices
- olive oil or avocado oil spray
Tips for making the best keto cheese pickle chips:
- Use any kind of cheese you’d like. I used cheddar and Colby Jack. Pepperjack, mozzarella, Swiss, or a sharp white cheddar would all be amazing, too! I shredded my cheese by hand as I think it melts better this way.
- Make sure you get dill pickles and check the label for any added sugar. Companies get sneaky with those hidden carbs.
- I used 2 tablespoons of cheese below and on top of the pickles. If you want a thinner chip, use 1 tablespoon for each layer instead. The cooking time will be shorter if you use less cheese.
- You can add 1 or 2 pickles to these chips. I use one pickle per chip and it had plenty of pickle taste. I thought about patting the pickles dry before adding them to the muffin tin, but I think that would have taken away from the pickle flavor. You get a little bit of dill pickle juice this way!
- If you notice a lot of oil from the cheese, pat it out with a paper towel about 5 minutes before the chips are done.
- The longer you bake the chips, the crispier they will get.
Keto cheese pickle chips are so crave-worthy. 🧀 🥒
Believe me when I say it was hard to stop eating these cheese pickle chips. You can easily double or triple the recipe to take them to a party too! I liked them cold and dipped in ranch. So, so good!
Looking for more easy snack ideas? Check out our easy pizza roll-ups!