Keto Cauliflower No-Potato Salad—My New Favorite Summertime Recipe!
This low-carb mock potato picnic salad will be a hit at your next BBQ!
As you likely know, cauliflower is a super successful potato swap in many low-carb recipes. It has a versatile, mild flavor that blends beautifully with other recipe ingredients. With this in mind, I whipped up a batch of cauliflower “potato” salad. As expected, it was a hit!
- Be sure to cook the cauliflower long enough that the texture resembles a cooked potato. For this particular recipe, we’re going more for soft-tender than crisp-tender.
- Fun idea: Serve this keto no-potato salad as a one-bowl meal by adding 2 cups of chopped rotisserie chicken. YUM!
- Dress it up with crumbled bacon OR heat it up by swapping pickled jalapenos for the chopped dill pickles.
Keto Cauliflower Potato Salad
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
This low-carb mock potato salad is sure to be a hit at your next BBQ!
- 1 medium head cauliflower (approx 1 pound florets)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill weed, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 5 hardboiled eggs, peeled
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- paprika, optional for garnish
A really good “potato” salad is a must-have summertime dish!
This creamy and zesty low-carb cauliflower no-potato salad will be your new go-to for sunny weather potlucks. My non-keto family members really enjoyed it as well. We all agree that it’s super delicious and couldn’t care less about the missing potatoes. My dear cauliflower, you did it again! Woo!
For another classic favorite, check out my low-carb coleslaw recipe!