Keto Pumpkin Swiss Roll Recipe
Looking for a delicious keto dessert?
This pumpkin Swiss roll is to die for! This dessert gives you the taste of a pumpkin pie but in a cake form. The rich taste you get in every bite will have your mouth watering. And guess what? It comes in at just 5 net carbs per serving, so you’ll be able to enjoy this low-carb treat while still sticking to your keto diet!
Don’t worry, this may look fancy and complicated, but it’s super easy to make!
You can also make this ahead of time and freeze it. If your life is anything like mine, my time is precious, so anything I can make ahead of time is an instant win for me.
- Using this sugar-free caramel syrup helps bring the sweetness in without having to use all that sugar. If you’d like a syrup that’s not sweetened with sucralose, try this ChocZero sugar-free syrup that’s sweetened with monk fruit.
- This swiss roll can be made 2 weeks ahead of time!
- I used a combination of Swerves in this recipe to still have that sweetness but not overpowering sugar taste. I used the brown Swerve as well as the Swerve granular.
- Only 5 Net Carbs – I say that’s a winner!
Keto Pumpkin Swiss Roll
yield: 10 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
This keto pumpkin roll is a luscious dessert that you can make ahead of time!
Spring Roll Cake:
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup Swerve brown
- 1/4 cup Swerve granular
- 2 tablespoons Torani sugar free caramel syrup
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 8 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 5 tablespoons swerve confectioners
- 1 tablespoon Torani sugar free vanilla syrup
Don’t be alarmed by the high total carb count!
Fiber and erythritol, the main ingredient in Swerve, do not affect blood sugar in the same way that regular carbs do, so we’ve subtracted them from the total carb count. You’ll see that the net carbs are much lower once you remove the sugar alcohols and fiber.
Make this your centerpiece on that dessert table!
If you want to give the illusion that you baked in the kitchen all day making this gorgeous and scrumptious swiss roll, then this is the recipe for you! Your family and friends will be talking about it for days and coming back for second and third helpings.